Burning Crusade arena info

5 Shaman.

Everyone drops grounding totems, and then proceeds to NS chain lightning a single target, followed immediately by some shocks for cleaning up.

5 Shaman.

Everyone drops grounding totems, and then proceeds to NS chain lightning a single target, followed immediately by some shocks for cleaning up.

too bad most of those shamans would be fear/poly'ed by a mage/lock/priest group before they could do anything. anyone who knows what theyre doing will kill those totems.

Last edited:
I'll be surprised if Blizz doesn't restrict the amount of one class you can have per group. However, there are counters to the all-same-class teams. For example, in the 2v2 arena, two arcane power mages would clean up for the most part, but they would most likely get destroyed by a good rogue/druid team.

until top guilds can get BE paladins to 60 and geared, well played alliance teams should have the upper hand

5v5 any team with a paladin will be amazing

has anyone ever done a premade mage wsg group? 10 mages, thats right

its hilarious to see the best skilled warrior on horde charge one of us, then 5 mages sheep him and spread out in a circle and shooting fireballs/frostbolts all at once

It'll be interesting to see if they cap how many per class. 5 mages seems gnarly but against a 2 paladin.3 assist train group, bubble + cleanse and warriors with trinket..mages would drop awful fast. Esp if it was 2 warrior/1 combat rogue with imp kick.

I dunno, I think this may force me to buy the expansion tho.

Sound like it has promise, as long as Blizzard implements class limits to teams to avoid the stacking already stated here. But this is Blizzard we're talking about, they probably won't put that in until people complain for a straight month about it.

1. Warrior
2. Paladin
3. Druid
4. Miscellaneous DPS class
5. Miscellaneous DPS class

Will be the best setup IMO.

I can think of plenty of non-warrior setups that can adapt to a lot of situations and kick ass...

1. Druid
2. Warlock
3. Warlock
4. Mage
5. Shadow Priest

1. Druid
2. Shaman
3. Shamam
4. Warlock
5. Shadow Priest

1. Druid
2. Hunter
3. Hunter
4. Shadow Priest
5. Shadow Priest

1. Druid
2. Druid
3. Warlock
4. Mage
5. Mage

1. Druid
2. Hunter
3. Hunter
4. Shaman
5. Shaman

Like I said, 5v5 (as opposed to 2v2) allows for skill to make much more of an impact on results than class setup. There's plenty of combinations that could work, that's just my opinion for one good one.

I'll be surprised if Blizz doesn't restrict the amount of one class you can have per group. However, there are counters to the all-same-class teams. For example, in the 2v2 arena, two arcane power mages would clean up for the most part, but they would most likely get destroyed by a good rogue/druid team.

Until the rogue pops out of stealth, eats a sheep, and there is no cleanse/dispell.

Back