Minimum wage does NOT need to be increased! by Krayvok - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Minimum wage does NOT need to be increased!
Page 1 of 25
Krayvok
VeteranXV
Old
1 - 02-03-2014, 03:06
Nothing is owed to you, nor to be given to you. Being a small business owner myself, it does not make business sense for me to increase your wages just so I can take a smaller profit unless you are adding significant value to the company to increase revenue, and growth.

People seem to think that companies of all sizes just pile in the cash, wrong! There is employee contribution tax, state tax, federal tax, accounting cost, payroll fee's, advertising, promoting, many many many more things that are eating that profit down to down to pennies on the dollar just to GIVE you the opportunity to have a job.

I hire people all the time and it dumb founds me when people don't want to work. They expect to have everything handed to them. I don't get it. If you act like a victim then you become a victim. Get off your ass AMERICA and MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Sponsored Links
Morbid
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
2 - 02-03-2014, 03:11
I'm sure you would use slave labor if you could.

spockhammer
De(me)ntedX
Contributor
Old
3 - 02-03-2014, 03:11
**** off living minimum is a real need

Dutch
VeteranXV
Old
4 - 02-03-2014, 03:12
you dont hire **** and you dont have a small business

cael
VeteranXV
Old
5 - 02-03-2014, 03:16
companies who pay minimum wage or don't provide healthcare are the biggest welfare queens around, leaving the taxpayer to provide for the workers while claiming they are providing jobs to society.

Last edited by cael; 02-03-2014 at 03:19..
haniblecter
VeteranXV
Old
6 - 02-03-2014, 03:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krayvok View Post
Nothing is owed to you, nor to be given to you. Being a small business owner myself, it does not make business sense for me to increase your wages just so I can take a smaller profit unless you are adding significant value to the company to increase revenue, and growth.

People seem to think that companies of all sizes just pile in the cash, wrong! There is employee contribution tax, state tax, federal tax, accounting cost, payroll fee's, advertising, promoting, many many many more things that are eating that profit down to down to pennies on the dollar just to GIVE you the opportunity to have a job.

I hire people all the time and it dumb founds me when people don't want to work. They expect to have everything handed to them. I don't get it. If you act like a victim then you become a victim. Get off your ass AMERICA and MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Dont care, markets broken for employees and the current going rate isnt a living wage. If you're a small business and can't afford the new price of labor, well....

slush
Veteran++
Old
7 - 02-03-2014, 03:25
Cam***39;Ron - Killa Cam [Throwback Classic] - YouTube

sehvi
VeteranXV
Old
8 - 02-03-2014, 03:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
you dont hire **** and you dont have a small business

hyung
VeteranXV
Old
9 - 02-03-2014, 03:37

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
10 - 02-03-2014, 03:58
You'll have to raise your prices along with everyone else.

a few months later, right back to square one.

Hologram
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
11 - 02-03-2014, 04:07
minimum wage can stay ****ty so that people have an incentive to actually contribute something to the world

Last edited by Hologram; 02-03-2014 at 04:28..
Apathy
Veteran++
Old
12 - 02-03-2014, 04:15
gayvok does some MLM **** like amway i thought.

spockhammer
De(me)ntedX
Contributor
Old
13 - 02-03-2014, 04:29
ahhahaha

arcadus
VeteranXV
Old
14 - 02-03-2014, 04:31

hyung
VeteranXV
Old
15 - 02-03-2014, 04:36
kate uptons early dayz

Ender
ValtreX
Old
16 - 02-03-2014, 04:57
Quote:

Lol. Kray being a small business owner.

Maybe amway.

beltaine1
Veteran
Old
17 - 02-03-2014, 04:58
Quote:
Signed. Many times fellows from the neighborhood would ask me to get them hired at the plumbing company I worked for and being a good guy who believes that if a man is willing to work he should be given an opportunity to work so I vouched for them to the boss.

Only to have those fellows be the laziest ****s ever invented and me looking stupid for vouching for them. So it got to the point when asked I would reply "Nah bro not hiring but if we need some help I'll make sure to call you first."

The boss and I ended up working by ourselves the majority of the time and when help was needed he would just use a temp agency.

Dutch
VeteranXV
Old
18 - 02-03-2014, 05:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by beltaine1 View Post
Signed. Many times fellows from the neighborhood would ask me to get them hired at the plumbing company I worked for and being a good guy who believes that if a man is willing to work he should be given an opportunity to work so I vouched for them to the boss.

Only to have those fellows be the laziest ****s ever invented and me looking stupid for vouching for them. So it got to the point when asked I would reply "Nah bro not hiring but if we need some help I'll make sure to call you first."

The boss and I ended up working by ourselves the majority of the time and when help was needed he would just use a temp agency.
LOL you dont hire anyone, i mean i would accept a job from a guy who weighs 50 pounds

Apathy
Veteran++
Old
19 - 02-03-2014, 05:04
Quote:
LOL you dont hire anyone, i mean i would accept a job from a guy who weighs 50 pounds
he was the actual plumbers favorite temp labourer

because he spoke english prolly

beltaine1
Veteran
Old
20 - 02-03-2014, 05:14
Quote:
I never said I hired anyone. Learn how to understand what you are reading you nit. What I just spoke of happened back in 2006. In Alabama. When I was in perfect health. Owned 2 BMWs and a Ford Tbird all bought with honest money that I earned.

The lazy ****s I spoke of saw me doing great and wanted to get good too but like I said they were lazy and you don't get nothing without working hard in Plumbing. Especially when the boss is also a Baptist Minister.

I started my Plumbing career as a peion apprentice making a pathetic $12 an hour but my hard work and dedication paid off. Now I can earn $30+ an hour no prob and as long as Humans need water to drink and to take a piss I have job security.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apathy View Post
because he spoke english prolly
There is some truth to what I quoted from you. Years later when I was working in GA doing plumbing I did get a little extra every paycheck and was that bosses pet. Extra on my paycheck because I am bilingual and could tell the wetbacks working under me what to do and tell the boss when they were talking **** about him. I was his pet because he knew I know my **** when it comes to plumbing. (pun intended) He knew all he had to do was tell me what needed to be done and it got done.

Just because you two are pussies doesn't mean I am. If I was a lazy ***** I would have got some meaningless degree and be stuck at a dead end IT job but **** that. I'm a man and a man should work.

If I want to make way more than the average person makes then I do. If not I chill because at age 36 I'm retired and it's pretty awesome.

Last edited by beltaine1; 02-03-2014 at 05:28..
Page 1 of 25

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Minimum wage does NOT need to be increased!

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
ass mode , gay , tubgirl.com