[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Why do you say we dipshit? If your ass was planted in El Paso instead of a natural barrier of ocean I can safely bet your ass would have a new attitude about immigration. Instead you whine about this in your passive aggressive way without having to deal with it.

Why do you say we dipshit? If your ass was planted in El Paso instead of a natural barrier of ocean I can safely bet your ass would have a new attitude about immigration. Instead you whine about this in your passive aggressive way without having to deal with it.

Im a Christian!! I harbor any immigrants and provide food & shelter just like christians in texas!

I remember when soy became a thing. We were in grade school. My friends dad who was super healthy ate it all the time and a kid said you’d get boobs if you ate too much soy. I was hesitant to try soy after that.

Rolling Stone, the same journalists who warned us about the gang rapers of UVA, want you to know anything an Obama official says is gospel, to be accepted without thought, reason, or question.

he lives in socal u senile alcoholic fag :lol:

I remember when soy became a thing. We were in grade school. My friends dad who was super healthy ate it all the time and a kid said you’d get boobs if you ate too much soy. I was hesitant to try soy after that.

So you went with cock sucking. Gotcha.

Sure, that's easy. It's not a refutation of facts to say that something shares similarities with something "Russian". That is such shameless propaganda you should be embarrassed.

Back