cory

spockhammer

AlwaysCrying
$IPBan1 = "IP:100.13.145. IP:100.13.145.166:52720 cidrum permanently banned by rtcll.";

we r fb buds

idc if u tried to doxxx me or spread rumors or tried to SA lynch me or send me to jail or are territorial over bron (who was always just a friend to me cuz who needs gavin and brothers drama in my lyfe)

dont do this shit

i also saw someone comment out the entire ban log hoping i wouldnt see (lol seems very snake like and i know u didnt do that particular thing)

so like enough with the fukin perma bans

the main issue is the snakes continuing to snake imo and ppl never learning to just b c00l d00dz

this is y i am conflicted as i guess fett and lix are too (as theyd probably remain neutral parties but they are definitely major SA posters now)

unfortunately when it comes to tribes vs SA we obviously know which way fett and lix will go

so this is the last warning to all scum in the sewer

all scum are forgiven in the interim 4 their past scum behaviour

if the scum behaviour continues u will have chosen ur side in the possible upcoming irl and forum social media war

gl hf if u do not pick tw u r not just fighting dare anymore but rayn and naptown too

i am fine with any market making type behaviour that took place to set these events into motion

however i am still owed 10k at least to my patreon by SA as a collective (not just k8 or caro or their mom who i actually like)

cidrum is a scummy little bitch I did not know u were so invested dare but yes the only reasonable thing to do is clearly mention things that make no sense to me like doxxing and bron

what

lol okay well whatever dont ban ppl

bron has gone awol from tribes and me and this bothers me and i figured it was either u or opsayo that orchestrated this

maybe she did it herself idk

MYST THE HORSE u kno??? etc

just a reminder opsayo is going to follow u and mike anywhere and everywhere cuz he has emotional issues (and a gf now and is desperate to keep her)

this is reasonable but obviously fett and lix r grading ppl on their behaviour (but not me cuz im too aspergers or something and FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

dont worry there is good lag compensation in midair (i often play reflex on aus servers)

if u r moving to SA look into gene therapy it has been legal there for awhile and has done some amazing things

holy shit you're still talking about a ban I never gave you rofl. honestly lemon you are too shitty at the game for me to ever consider banning you, I'd feel bad and I don't know why that's so hard for you to understand

Last edited:
FYI, I was banned once by rtcll in Niflheim. Had that banned removed thanks to snow and izza. However, rtcll just popped in yesterday and banned me on both Arghs and Niflheim. Just FYI- was fun playin. see ya'll around.

will talk to lspiro to remove rtclls admin in arghs, hopefully he has these powers.. we cant be sending ppl 2 band camp when there are like 4 ppl playing.

Back