bugs im sorry

pancake

Banned
that map where i was throwing flag oob and you started shooting cluster groups of 5 missiles at me in the 20 person pub and we dueled

in the process of trying to sort it from my other demos so i could make it a youtube video i overwrote it and couldnt recover it

i know you said u liked that last one i did and even downloaded it to ur phone so i wanted to make another and that map was especially good because there is no way to win vs 5 missiles being shot at you from a person hiding behind a hill half way across the map

but i fucked up so we'll have to do that again at some point

thanks for trying

someone needs to find the Broadside protracted tie invincible medium cap demo and share

an idea i have been thinking about lately is a demo search program. so you would be bored and sitting with your phone and punch up tribes 1 demo search. i remember it was broadside so you'd tap in broadside for the map. i remember bugs_ was in it so i would tap in bugs_ and any other players that i remembers were in the map. then i'd tap demo search. my phone would show 3 demos that match. i'd then click on the one that looked the most likely and watch the demo play to see if it was the right one. if it was then i could +1 the demo so that other people would see it as a more gooder demo on their phones.

i have the demo somewhere just sorting through all the dates with the corresponding stat hud stat sheets will suck because its like 10k demos

Last edited:
i envision three methods for achieving this. Option 1 is to have a windows VM run the selected demo under normal tribes 1.11 and convert the video to a flash or mpeg for playing on the phone. Option 2 is to remote desktop to a windows VM to run the selected demo. Option 3 is to run a gcc/arm port of tribes on the phone in order to play the demo natively.

None of the three options above are impossible.

PS: The search would look for data in the actual demo file and ignore the demo's file name/creation date.

Back