darkpiece

<b><font color="lightsteelblue">Veteran</font><fon
yep this is what tribe has come to now

openly releasing builds of the game w hacks pre loaded

i m done

UTWQtRz.jpg

the whole notion of cheat protection was dumb in the first place

this is how we got cliques of people bypassing when the game was alive

when lasthope first came out it took out 3/4 of the player base over night that didnt want to adapt to no interpolate again killed all international competition and it was directly because of some complete utter trash player IBA posr that it came to be and all because he wanted to ban people to feel good about how bad he was and couldnt believe people were better than him

if some retard like red wants to use happymod and play a dumbed down game and you find this challenging you're the one that sucks

and then we get all these cheat witch hunts by over zealous nerds with some level of borderline religious piousness that rivals the westborough baptist church or mormonism that just divided the community pointlessly

let ppl cheat idgaf and that isnt even a cheat

the whole notion of cheat protection was dumb in the first place

this is how we got cliques of people bypassing when the game was alive

when lasthope first came out it took out 3/4 of the player base over night that didnt want to adapt to no interpolate again killed all international competition and it was directly because of some complete utter trash player IBA posr that it came to be and all because he wanted to ban people to feel good about how bad he was and couldnt believe people were better than him

if some retard like red wants to use happymod and play a dumbed down game and you find this challenging you're the one that sucks

and then we get all these cheat witch hunts by over zealous nerds with some level of borderline religious piousness that rivals the westborough baptist church or mormonism that just divided the community pointlessly

let ppl cheat idgaf and that isnt even a cheat

what ive been saying all along AMEN

the second a cheat protection is released,,, nofix would sell a bypass again causing a small clique of LT playing teams to have bypasses

the only way to prevent this is just letting it all out in the open and allowing EVEN playing field so everyone can use these "cheats" that aren't even fucking cheats anyway

we once called this 'hmcrasher.dll' and distributed it as an anticheat and people thought it was great

:LOL: no joke

nofix isn't around and theres no real cheats that are public that aren't scanned for by afterhope

ones like this have been public forever cause no one cares

i have dirty cheats but only cause im a dirty guy and do dirty things but you couldn't get me to give them out (altho i gave ops memory addresses for a few when he was making afterhope so a few of those 'private' ones that were sneaking around get scanned for)

we had an address for this on the scans list but didn't enforce a kick for it because its not a cheat imo and in anyone elses i think dp's just trying to get ops to post again

iirc there are a few afterhope scans that silently log instead of kicking or indicating anything to the player its possible this was one of them and i think my damageflash is another one

ya and u denied u had those cheats when i called u on it in one of opsayos rage threads

anyway it doesnt matter to me at all now

i just think its important ppl see the truth and that the iluminatis are real

i dont think i've ever denied having pretty much every cheat and .dll ever to leave someones computer and a few ones of my own i'll never give out and haven't even used in a pub for more than 2 minutes and no one noticed cause i smurf and haven't played in years so i'm badder than bad now

i've even admitted to having all the code for autoaim and being too stupid to compile/use it

its tru tho illuminatis is real

cheats really killed mods more than they killed base

simple mods like ultrarenegades and paintball were completely 100% ruined by HM.

ultraren was great with hm idk what ur talking about with that1

i can see paintball being ruined tho sure

Back