My thoughts on EVERY recent Tribes Player

kk sorry i responded give me the weekend

my girls best friend is messaging me way too much and i'm pretty sure

Or like I always say, just leave teams alone. The only time teams need fucking with is when a leader neglects to lock the team and we have people only joining it because the other IS locked. Can you imagine pausing LT to adjust the teams because the score is 4-1. OMG PANIC FUCK A TRUE LEADER NEED STEP IN! Get real... Take your ass whooping and regroup next game.

not hating on you Milk but this is funny considering you're the worst team stacking captain in Arghs

p.s. Groove stop weighing in on his admin retardation if you're not there to experience it k thx

p.s.s. rtcll pretty sure you mean autodark.cs not Dark on your op list

Last edited:
Where do u people get off?

I almost never, ever create a team and when I do I literally randomly click names. ZERO thought goes into my picks. Nor do I ever rearrange teams. The fuck is wrong with u people? And wtf, Rolo, I've seen u in Arghs what? 3 times?

milkman is a bully who wants to act like a victim. i've seen him attempt to crash the server by spawning thousands of base assets, refuse to join a team just to teleport out from death match and give people weapons they shouldnt have or elf people who are actually playing. its basically 50/50 at this point if milkman is in the server, he will probably use some admin script and try to ruin the game. crow you havent been on so you havent seen the same things i have.

thumper you used to be a chill guy but you have been going crazy lately

this is not true. thumper may be retared 50% of the time but no, he does not do do this.

this is not true. thumper may be retared 50% of the time but no, he does not do do this.

he actually does do this now, it's pretty weird because he didnt use admin for anything like this for the longest time up until recently

Actually rtcll, I've always enjoyed a good fuck around on arghs. 99% of the time it's just in DM. Yes, the other day I elfed you in a 2v2 crap TD game (which doesn't affect you other than the noise it makes). Mind you I only did this because it was you and you're whiny tryhard partner shadoh.

And don't act like you don't join in on the fun I create in there. You're much more fun when you're not getting all uppity. There's a time for battle and a time to relax and fuck around and enjoy the company of fellow tribers. Relax thy sphincter and be merry people, be merry!

ppl attacking milkman seem to be forgetting what argh duel was all about for the longest time

the saddest thing is we've had like 5-10 different ppl call out rtcll for team stacking when he loses or changing teams around neurotically instead of just leaving them and it's quite clear what he does is much worse than milkman using some admin functions for fun once in awhile

57917017.jpg

Back