in this thread i challenge ANYONE

grown ass men playing games designed by psychologists to most effectively extract money from lonely shut-ins

the mmo generation is so fucked

This is different from FIFA or Madden or CoD or Rock Band how? Lonely shut ins buying song after song to play on little toy guitars, fat losers who can't play real sports buying season after season of the same game just to get updated rosters, passive-aggressive creeps buying DLC after DLC and revision after revision of the exact same shooting game because they are too afraid to stand up for themselves IRL.

I mean we're painting with only the broadest of strokes here, this is the only possible type of person that enjoys these games?

:rofl: You think you're cooler because you play a different type of videogame? :lol: wake up, it's all the same shit. You play videogames because they are entertaining and you are a nerd because you are here and not outside doing something productive. 20 hours lanuching discs or playing with artifiical football players is identically nerdy to playing WoW or diablo or SWTOR etc.

gl grinding for ur epic lightsabre bro i hope it gives you real feeling of accomplishment

meanwhile i just get new real job in real life that is a 65% raise gg

seems p different 2 me :king:

gl grinding for ur epic lightsabre bro i hope it gives you real feeling of accomplishment

meanwhile i just get new real job in real life that is a 65% raise gg

seems p different 2 me :king:

I just got a raise too! We must be raise buddies now.

But this has nothing to do with the discussion, you are refracting trying to prove your point with references that don't apply!

I just bought Ferrari therefore I win argument

This is different from FIFA or Madden or CoD or Rock Band how? Lonely shut ins buying song after song to play on little toy guitars, fat losers who can't play real sports buying season after season of the same game just to get updated rosters, passive-aggressive creeps buying DLC after DLC and revision after revision of the exact same shooting game because they are too afraid to stand up for themselves IRL.

I mean we're painting with only the broadest of strokes here, this is the only possible type of person that enjoys these games?

You think you're cooler because you play a different type of videogame? wake up, it's all the same shit. You play videogames because they are entertaining and you are a nerd because you are here and not outside doing something productive. 20 hours lanuching discs or playing with artifiical football players is identically nerdy to playing WoW or diablo or SWTOR etc.

(any time you want to actually reply and not try to be highschool cool go ahead brosef)

i don't need 2 write essay 2 reply

it well documented that blizzard and others have psychologists on staff 2 best determine how 2 retain losers

pls educate self @ game

also lmao @ thinking i play 20 hours of anything a week

No one is disputing that, it's like you are incapable of reading or even basic comprehension

The point is that the same people are used for every single video game, for every DLC, for every Movie and Ipad app.

Yet you have it in your head that you are somehow cooler and less nerdy because you don't play WoW, and also that anyone who plays could only possibly be horribly addicted; as if out of 12 million players that not one is capable of resisting logging in for 100 hours a week.

It's sad and pathetic that you honestly think this; sounds like someone had a shitty time in HS and never let go.

You need to grow up homie.

see

look how hard mmo player try 2 to rationalize playing game all day

real sad :(

joe feel free 2 post a screenshot of your /played in wow and prove me wrong :king:

Last edited:
Back