NR's

congrats maybe you can make a script so you guys can play 10 years ago

no just keep making goofball scripts you scrub hacks

looking at you first milkman, arena shitbag that had to change his name for lt haha

was it squirrel or something

The reason you don't see a follow up is because the client told the server "that disc exploded". The server says "ok but lol you didn't hit shit"

It's a two way conversation between client and server. The client tells the server hey bro I shot a disc, the server says aight I got it. The client says hey bro I think I hit something, the server says let me check..ya u got 1 this time gj buddy.

The server has to handle all of the clients talking to it at once. In between talks the clients make up bullshit and it's the server's job to then update the bullshit. You receive data at whatever rate your ping is. In between updates from the server, the client makes a prediction as to what will happen next. That way the game is smooth and you don't only see what the server sends. That's the whole deal behind terp and pft, they do the math between updates.

The clients don't talk to each other. They all make up their own bullshit and tell it to the server. Welcome to the internet my friends. That's the facts. You can believe them or we can have shift tell us his theory and wonder if he's right.

that really is a great explanation I especially enjoyed the part where u made fun of shift

CLAUDE

anubis i hat eu more than tpk did u kno this

lol

haters-gonna-hate-car-trick.gif

I went back on the showroom, made sure all of our other customers were taken into offices or directed towards the service bay (clearing the showroom). Conald was talking on the phone, while video recording himself to a buddy about getting a car. Well the buddy told him to get a Dodge Charger because "it has 4 doors, is fast and you can wire stuff throughout it." Conald asked if we had any, I told him no. He asked if there was a Dodge dealership around and I said yes about a half mile down the road.

He thanked me and walked to his car, revved the engine numerous times, honked the horn and did a parade wave like he was JFK while he drove off. The police pulled in the other entrance when he was leaving and soon was off after him.

just a day in the life of a champion

So I started examining his car a little closer. It had things like "Sheriff __________ is a baby raper", "Deputy ____________ is an arsonist", and "Dirty Pig Tour" painted on it; and his license plate was registered in Oregon. So, I asked him if he traveled the country exploiting dirty cops. He said yes. Then that's where it got interesting. He told me he made videos and to look him up online. I didn't pay much attention because I just wanted him out of there.

Back