[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

something something retards being executed in texas

zMCd7W9.png

which is why dealyrrunk hates texas

:lol:
I don't normally make fun of how people look, just who they are, but that is exactly how I figured HumDumpin/DealyRunk looked like.

Amazing. A fat, soft-faced emasculated faggot.

My guess is this bitch actually thought she would get to remain completely anonymous and that the single letter would be enough to wreck the nomination.

I give her a week to crack completely under the pressure.

Lol once all the stories & photos start coming out all of Blasey's lil girlfriends will be running for cover. No one wants their own 16 yr old drunken behaviour coming to light when you are 50.
The school itself will be shitting bricks cos they are gonna look pretty bad, their rep points are going to go to negative mitch levels (statistically speaking)

she doesn't want to fly to DC because being on the plane in an enclosed space reminds her of being trapped with kavanaugh in the room

yo flipp that's an unusual and provocative schtick u have going on there

do u have a mentor or did u come up with that on ur own

p.s. uninstall happyflag u cheater

seriously though what was happening at parties with underage drinking and drugs when u guys were teenagers

Ford taps Obama, Clinton alum to navigate Senate hearing | TheHill

glad to see she's getting some professional coaching for this senate hearing and that she doesn't have to face her groper alone

bold strategy

I just don't know if Dr. Ford pleading the 5th Amendment 125 times consecutively in front of Congress will be enough to make her #METOO case stick against Judge Kavanaugh though

Judicial Watch: Clinton IT staffer pleads 5th 125 consecutive times

her best strategy is just to go with Obama era "held in contempt" imo

Holder held in contempt

Back