Sigh, racial traits added by Ickz - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Star Wars: The Old Republic
Reload this Page Sigh, racial traits added
Ickz
VeteranXX
Old
1 - 10-16-2011, 01:16
From Betacake. I was really happy that swtor didn't have racial abilities since they tend to push you to play a certain race due to it being better when min/maxing is concerned. Well not anymore. Hopefully people are against it on the beta forums so it's changed/reverted.

Human – Passive: 3% Bonus to Presence / Social : Rally nearby Allies

Miraluka - Passive: +1 Stealth Detection / Social : Perceive alignment of the target via the force

Twi’lek – Passive: 5 Minute Reduction on Rapid Travel / Social : Sweet Twi’lek Dancing Moves

Zabrak - Passive: Increase healing given / taken by 1% / Social : Inspire Loyalty in nearby Allies

Miralian - Passive: Increase precision ( hit rating? ) of Force and Tech powers by 1% / Social : Execute a ritual allowing the spirits to rest peacefully

Cyborg - Passive: Increase precision ( hit rating? ) of Force and Tech powers by 1% / Social : Scan target with your Cybernetic eyes

Pureblood – 1% force dmg/healing,

Chiss - Passive: +1 stealth/stealth detection

Rattataki - Passive: 2% Crit Damage

Sponsored Links
Excel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
2 - 10-16-2011, 11:05
To be fair, I dont see anything game breaking here. IA's are all going to be Chiss anyway...

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
3 - 10-17-2011, 00:58
i like them...

while you may prefer a racial trait over another depending on the role you want to fill, all seem small yet equally beneficial.

human ia operative medic, here i come

Goshin
GriftKingXX
Old
4 - 11-22-2011, 19:01
sweet dancing moves
tw dance crew

go

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Star Wars: The Old Republic
Reload this Page Sigh, racial traits added

Social Website Bullshit