TW Guild?

I will be playing this, first character will be an IA...then i might make a light side trooper or go bounty hunter with an Alt...

New Trooper progression vid looks cool but I like the IA's companion talking about holding an AR in one hand and pouring wine into my mouth with the other.

We don't need to do anything everything is ready for the early launch which they will announce in email when the time comes. If you have preordered.

During the deployment stage they will be moving the guild section in game, eventually they will be taking the guild section down from their website.

They are just letting everyone know that deployment is starting and no changes can be made to the guild after deployment starts. No new members, no server type changes, No ally and adversary changes, no promotions or demotions, etc until release.

To BloodEagle? The Newest people I accepted was FitTea and Gouge. If neither one of those are you then please reapply, I don't have any other applications.

For anyone else applying: I check the site at least once a day for new applicants so If I don't accept your application within one day its because It didn't go thru (this has happened for a few few people).

If you apply and you are not accepted by the next day, apply again!

Also please PM me your TW name and SWTOR forum name so I can update the wiki with your info.

Do you apply to the guild in the game, at the web portal or what? I've got my account created now and looking to join. Going to try out a bounty hunter first.

Back