Kill Order, Gorgonnash - LF GOOD Rogue & Holy Paladin

Adroit

Veteran XX
<Kill Order> on Gorgonnash (#1 Horde) is looking for active, skilled raiders.

We are a group of raiders that strive to clear every raid that is thrown at us while doing it in a fun and sufficient way. Most of us have been around since the start of TBC or Vanilla WoW and would like for you to come join us on our crusade to clear through Wrath content. Kill Order was formed in Jan '08 and has been climbing the ranks to become one of the top raiding guilds on Gorgonnash.

Progression (WoW Guild Kill Order :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings and History)

25 ICC 6/12 (Yet to pull Putricide in 25)
25 ToGC 5/5 (A Tribute to Insanity)
10 ToGC 5/5 (A Tribute to Insanity)
10/25 HM Ulduar 9/9

We are recruiting the following classes:

DPS

Rogue

Healers

Holy Paladin

Exceptional players are always welcomed to apply to the guild in case a spot becomes available or you may fit a spot better then another person.

If you are interested in joining please visit our website,
http://killorder-guild.com/

If you are interested in speaking to an officer about joining please contact Keling.

During your application process, especially if your from a different server your application will be posted in our forums where officers will comment on it. If you don't reply to questions then we will believe you no longer are interested in joining.

Raid Schedule Server = PST
8pm - 12 AM Sunday - Thursday

Players that are applying should have the following:
- Experience and gear of atleast full clears of all available 25s.
- Able to use the Website, Ventrilo, and Addons.
- Come to raid with all available buffs(flasks/oils/foods) and reagents.
- Be able to research on fights before they are reached and be able to follow instructions.
- Be able to theory craft and gear your class correctly.
- Being able to socialize with other guild members will be important when entering the guild.
- Being able to take criticism and learn from it as well as mistakes you may make during encounters.

I still find it funny you had the TW'ers from here join your previous guild, then bailed a couple weeks after. GL in your search.

4 hours a day, 5 days a week

it's a part time job at that point. do you get sick pay?
It is a long raid week. Some people like it. I personally prefer 4 days and this guild is 5 but it's a good guild. It's not for everyone but maybe for someone :)

because all the tw people don't sit in a channel and talk about everything?

As true as that may be, I addressed all the officers and even Law when I was leaving. It was for scheduling reasons mostly. I couldn't make raid times anymore which were conflicting with two days of my school classes during my last semester of college. I found that a priority. The only guild on the server that had raid times I could make was the guild I joined. It wasn't for "greener pastures" because I went from a guild I knew and built full of friends from TW and WoW with people I met IRL at Blizzcon, to a guild of people I didn't know. I realize it's shitty to recruit half of TW into a guild that I was helping build but it wasn't like I intentionally and maliciously set out to have TW people spend their dollars to xfer to screw them over. In fact I waited two weeks to make the decision because of that reason. Unfortunately you can't always think about other people.

People that know me also know that's not in my character.

Either way, this post isn't for that.

I don't even recognize half of Conflict anymore. I spend most of my time talking to STKers :eek:

Vragath spends all his time in trade chat battling 13 yr olds.

Back