[H-Kilrogg] <Cult> Late Night 2/5 ToGC25 Recruiting

|Blitzkrieg|

Veteran XX
Cult is looking for a few more raiders to bolster our 25-man roster.

At this time, we are have a raid spot open for:.

- boomkin
- elemental shaman
- warlock
- hunter
- arms/fury warrior (arms MS)

We have lightly breathed on the five bosses in 25-man normal Coliseum, which consequently fell over and gave us loot. We are currently 2/5 in heroic 25-man CotC and working on Faction Champions on hard. We have completed 10-man heroic with Tribute to Mad Skill (48 tries remaining....).

We have currently defeated 13 out of 14 bosses in heroic Ulduar + Orbit-uary (Flame Leviathan hard mode), Heartbreaker (XT hard mode), I Choose You, Steelbreaker (Council HM), Lose Your Illusion (Thorim HM), I Could Say That This Cache Was Rare (Hodir HM), and I Love the Smell of Saronite in the Morning (Vezax HM).

We have completed 10-man Ulduar including all hard modes except Alone in the Darkness and the majority of the guild (even our alts) has their rusted proto-drake. One of our 10-man teams has also defeated Algalon the Observer. We also have all launch 25-man content, including Twilight Zone and 10-man including Nightfall, GoTR, completed.

We have no solid gear requirement but we expect at least an Ulduar 25 level of experience and gear. More than anything, just know how to play your class and role. We also expect that you have Ventrillo. Having a funny voice is a huge plus...well, at least for me.

We're nightowls so we raid late, starting at 9pm Pacific to 1am. If people want to continue, we sometimes extend raid hours to 2am or later. We do as much 25-man content as possible on Tuesday and clean up on Sunday and Monday. We run two ten man groups with a third filled with raider alts on Saturday. If 25-man's end early, 10's could happen immediately after. Invites being at 8:30pm.

We distribute according to a bid DKP system.

Many of us like going hard-mode and enjoy doing the raid achievements whenever possible.

We're a fun bunch and anyone with a sense of humor and not easily offended will enjoy our guild chat and vent, I'm sure. For some examples, you can visit our website at Cult - World of Warcraft - Kilrogg (US).

To apply, fill out the form at: Cult » Apply!

Please fill in all applicable fields so we have a better understanding of you and your toon. If you have any questions, contact Typeronin, Ami, or Raddracer in game by sending tells or sending me something in the mail. You could also just whisper any member of Cult and they will direct you to an officer.

----------

Come join 9er and I in some weekly hatred and gay

Last edited:
Only reason we're not a lot farther is that a few of our regular raiders have decided to stop playing until ICC. By our rules, they've lost their raid spot, so any new recruits we pick up don't need to worry about being dropped once 3.3's out

Honestly, we've only been into Ulduar a few times lately to finish up our priest's Legendary. Once we're back to having 25 people online consistently, I know the officers have been talking about resuming work towards Ironbound Proto-Drakes, and Algalon too I'm sure.

We've also been running 10-man Uld HM for alts, getting more Rusted drakes for everyone. I'm a few achievements away on my mage, then will probably get my DK going.

Back