Finally Downed H25 Anub

Ah. If you're at around 25/26 or anywhere above 20, agi/arp is worth more, depending on your spec and gear. Below that, I'd gem expertise to round out a mutilate rotation.

how fun is a sham? my rogue isn't geared that well and the guild im with i really dont get spots since were melee heavy already but I think we have like no enc shammies. Is it pretty fun? i have one RaF up to 60 already but ive never played. think i still need to do the totem quests too.

You calling anyone's comments asinine is fucking hilarious. You have asked for elaboration on everything in the game, including Maraudon. I admit it's elitist, but truly, asinine describes you the best.
You know, this is one of the things I've never understood in WoW, or in any setting, really.

Why do people think "elitist" is some sort of an insult?

Yes, I'm fucking better than you, and no, I don't want to put up with your failure. It's not some sort of character judgement, it's just something that is.

well in the case of "why is there mongoose" or "why isnt that the 500g ench instead of the 50g ench for the extra 6 AP" is simple: im not spending money on shit gear

ill spend the money if its i245 or better, otherwise its essentially a waste considering when 3.3 comes out within the next month or so

edit: i have no fucking clue, i thought i changed em all

gdi chest

I thought he was mutilate until I saw his armory. Mutilate requires a healthy amount of expertise to smooth your rotations, but even then, agi is still worth more.

I dunno if gear is just bad for wars, but I love not having to waste gems on hit or xp as a rogue :[ my war is pretty badly geared too though.

hmm come to think of it most of my chars I just mostly have emblem bought gear :[ I have horrible rolls and I dont get to raid with the guild im in so I'm pugging all the time. I dont even know which is my main anymore

how fun is a sham? my rogue isn't geared that well and the guild im with i really dont get spots since were melee heavy already but I think we have like no enc shammies. Is it pretty fun? i have one RaF up to 60 already but ive never played. think i still need to do the totem quests too.

Enhance shammies are fun yet they can be difficult to maximize your dps with in pve. Instead of having a set rotation, you have a priority list and your next spell/skill you cast can change at any moment due to either your maelstrom weapon getting 5 stacks or your stormstrike debuff being removed from your target due to static shock proccing. I'm actually enhance for pvp as well and it's a lot of fun. Basically the only class where you can get ganked by two people, but get one to half health, and then when one comes over to your body to /laugh /spit /whatever, you can ankh and pop back up and do over 18k instant burst damage to the one that was low for some gratifying revenge. Most I've pulled in a single target setting was 8310 dps on Koralon in VoA. Granted it was barely over a 2 minute fight and i had my fire ele up for most of that.

I loved leveling my enh sham after my rogue and DK. He can truly solo basically anything at all (except that 5-man dragon quest in Dragonblight) and his burst is fucking awesome. They rely pretty heavily on nice slow 1hers though, so if you don't have 2x Venerable Mass of McGowan - Item - World of Warcraft you might want to grab 2x fist of Reckoning for 60-70 and then grab the Borean Smasher from the Borean Tundra line.

I didn't really use totems other than for elites, but you definately want them. Wolves are fucking OP as well.

Once you hit 80 get ready to gem the shit out of hit/exp. This is my dude that I have kinda resting until 3.3, so he's in the 'ok' loot stage. I can do 4.5-5.5k in most 25 mans depending.

If you do run your sham, definately get Power Auras, it helps this class bigtime.

YouTube - Power Aura Tutorial

This mini tutorial shows you how to make a sweet maelstrom-proc aura set that I use nonstop.

I thought he was mutilate until I saw his armory. Mutilate requires a healthy amount of expertise to smooth your rotations, but even then, agi is still worth more.

i am muti

but right now im playing combat

(note my main spec, also note that im offspecced right now)

The order that they are listed has little/nothing to do with which is your main spec. You're combat with a combat weapon, there's no reason anyone would assume you are Mut.

Back