Does Healbot make me pro or scrub?

TonyElTigre

Veteran XX
Like the title says, i love healbot, i rely on healbot but lately ive been thinking that it really makes me a scrub to use a clicker based heal assistant. I really don't think i could do half the healing i currently do without healbot or some "grid" type of setup.

So are healbot users scrubs? Whenever i watch arena videos nobody uses anything like healbot and i think they would make fun of me for using it.

I'm sure most raid healers use something like grid/clique or healbot.

In arena, you don't have as many people to target for heals, and you need to take offensive actions as well.

yeah i like the fact that i can keep a focus and a target without having to switch to anyone for heals.

Also, being able to self heal in the exact fashion i heal others works well for me. I have never seen healbot in an arena video though

Lots of arena healers have specific keybinds for targeting their teammates/opponents.

But yeah, in PvE you aren't really maximizing your healing potential unless you have really good/customized raid frames.

if you like healbot, checkout Vuhdo. It's a similar healing/raidframe addon but when i started healing on my pally i tried both and lived vuhdo a lot better. Though I don't know if people who are already used to healbot would want to switch.

I'd say pro. I use healbot and I'm one of the best healers I've ever seen. I get a ton of complements too.

I usually always top the healing meters.

I dont understand how anyone could say healbot would make them a scrub. It does an incredible job at providing the player a very usable interface for healing party/raid members.

I'd say pro. I use healbot and I'm one of the best healers I've ever seen. I get a ton of complements too.

I usually always top the healing meters.

I dont understand how anyone could say healbot would make them a scrub. It does an incredible job at providing the player a very usable interface for healing party/raid members.

Yeah i do get mega healing props, especially in BG's when i can PW:S like an entire EOTS team to rush to mage tower.

it's more arena that makes me scrubtacular with healbot, all the "pros" seem to have all of their heals macrod

Back