1st pu in 20 yrs

Flipp

Veteran-4
wuz real gfg :king:
sshot1418.png

Really fun games yesterday, especially DX. I think they were the only LT pickups I've ever played.

I was fucking up pretty consistently at the beginning, as I really don't know how to play anything other than chase. Rtcll had to coach me on how to play LO correctly, and Red was an effective home D for the other side.

On another note: it would be good for veteran noobs like myself if we had like an "intermediate" how-to for LT, including some of the more mechanical skills you guys have figured out like grenade jumps, beacon stuff, and (don't laugh) some of the mechanics of flag tosses. I've been slowly figuring them out, but having some initial pointers would be helpful to speed up that learning curve.

gnade jumps are pretty difficult and only very rarely are they advantangeous... noithiong more thna a cool little trick, u will almost never benefit from one

but how i do it is soft toss nade behind at like 45 degrees after i jet for 1-2 secs, then aim a hair up and shoot

had this sick fukn 3k public game against many gray haired player

if you would like to purchase this demo to see thru the eyes of 3k type player i will sell demo for $0.69 obo

MMO42Ew.png

also TR server up and meph and sharp been at it plz join one of these nights etc

Really fun games yesterday, especially DX. I think they were the only LT pickups I've ever played.

I was fucking up pretty consistently at the beginning, as I really don't know how to play anything other than chase. Rtcll had to coach me on how to play LO correctly, and Red was an effective home D for the other side.

On another note: it would be good for veteran noobs like myself if we had like an "intermediate" how-to for LT, including some of the more mechanical skills you guys have figured out like grenade jumps, beacon stuff, and (don't laugh) some of the mechanics of flag tosses. I've been slowly figuring them out, but having some initial pointers would be helpful to speed up that learning curve.

o i thot u were a veteran pro gg

just play in pubs for a bit and youll catch on and continue playing in these shit pu's for experience

Back