Crow is having a meltdown because someone put up an Anni server

I dont troll anything. If im so lame, why did 30 tribes people join my LM clan knowing who I was? Why did a few of my enemies turn on you on my behalf? sit down and be quiet.

LM doesnt want to grow roots anywhere. More of us will be showing up on TW and we will be branching out to MidAir.. I Guarantee once i launch TW link in Affiliates. TW will gain atleast 20 new members

i wouldn't be surprised if ecko had another account on these forums lol. i wouldn't count him as part of the community to be honest. i dont think the majority of the anni community would ever come here lol. lemon makes sure of that.

I've never registered here. and YOU wouldnt count me? awe you think your opinion matters :) how cute lol. "Anni Community" is your way of keeping us separated.. LM would love to be apart of something bigger clown.

i love how the street is just a free for all between streetcars, all kinds of old timey early cars, horse drawn carriages, bikes, people everyone... kids grabbing onto cars... its madness

Back