Hi everyone

i see, thanks for the clarification. i vaguely recall someone mentioning being in MMC with you, i thought it was daerithus, though. perhaps it was manjuice (no idea what name he was using back then) but that doesnt seem right to me. wish i could remember who that was....

manjuice was samjus who was a totally trash player and its not surprising his name being brought up with angel cat appearing out of no where recently

MMC's TrAnCe hacked like f***ing crazy! LMAO!

The team, for the most part, was god damned terrible and introduced a lot of hacks into the community. Holy fuck!

- Jerry

manjuice was samjus who was a totally trash player and its not surprising his name being brought up with angel cat appearing out of no where recently

eh, manjuice is not samjus. manjuice = ][ce. maybe izza can clarify further i just call the guy by his first name since he smurfs so much.

edit: actually now that i think about it it would surprise me if ice was the only guy to use the name manjuice. its not exactly the most original smurf. but yeah, samjus is some fag who went to play TA. ice tried ta for ten seconds and uninstalled in disgust. also ive heard them both on mumble, definitely not the same person

Last edited:
MMC's TrAnCe hacked like f***ing crazy! LMAO!

The team, for the most part, was god damned terrible and introduced a lot of hacks into the community. Holy fuck!

- Jerry

after u quit they get much better iirc

sucky penny and trance were great duelers

I didn't leave the Tribes 1 Arena/Duel community until about 2004 when RedSpider formed "RAGE" to defeat Milk-Man's pathetic "-Men" after some unfortunate shit talking about players of year's past. Any time I spent playing Tribes from 2002-2004 was usually on DuelMap1 or Arena Under The Hill. Soldier of Fortune 2 was a great game that took up most of my time during those years, along with a lot of other Tribers! ;-)

I believe Penny and TrAnCe had long since moved onto Tribes 2 and/or quit Tribes entirely by the time most of that took place.

Anyway, TrAnCe was always sub par and hacked to stay relevant. Penny hacked as far as I know, too. He spent most of 1999 as a turret farmer for {damage-incorporated}. Then, he changes names and turns into a master of Tribes. I'm trying to think of another player who had absolutely no game sense or talent make a jump into 5150 within six months of laying turrets for a barely top 30 OGL team. RaVeN...? LOL!

Last edited:
Hi centipede....manjuice aka ice came after all this.....samjus was before ice aka dai cra zyha wk....I have not seen ST NAS kaos grimmy oni kirbz in along time...SuckyPenny aka clockworksmurf aka Slakecg was around last year or so for a brief time...if u want to play with daer or Michelob centi they play at like 12 am est lol...DycfunctionedCat still plays under the name snow....I have glock on my fb he been making iOS applications....Nomi aka Auliffe is on my AIMs acct but people that have died still show up as online there for some reason...I have lost track of people like uberbob and dracs...dracs prob died on some drugs...u can see carnova posted on here a few days ago as tom bombadil...suga last I knew went to the military....bomba I have no idea...flipper disappeared out of nowhere.....jive went to t2 as well as igloo....trinity played for a hot minute 2 years ago....that's all I got of top of my head

dracs is still alive he was my good shifter friend's college roomie i have no idea wat hes doing tho

kirbz showed up for the 2011 lt league we had sucked a bunch and then quit

flipper was on earlier in 2013 played for a day and also quit

if we r gonna talk about old arena ppl the most shocking thing i saw in last decade was that angel cat is still alive, knows how to type in english, and doesnt seem to be pregnant/have been pregnant

yep i had her on some canadian dating website she lived real far up north close to algonquin park

she looked like she had a rotten fish cunt

KirbZ is a great guy. :)

Grimmy, too. If I remember correctly, his original nick name was BladeZ! GAY! LOL! :p

Fast fact: Jerry's first experience in tribe hopping in the Arena community was with team ?Entropy?, founded by Jive.

Whoa!

o rite i talked to point given on that t:a aspergers subreddit a month ago he plays t:a now

and there was also spyglass and that other guy who was spyglasses friend (was it pointgiven or some other name with p and b)

also who was that weird australian guy that played as evilElf orsomething

they play ta too

pls remind me who inferno was

does any1 remember that guy ravensbro that went around from server to server advertising his map pack

anyway here is a demo of arena from 04 or something milkman pov #1 match i have more maps of this but i got fed up with them crashing so i didnt upload

i also have princesses demos some intensive ones, wolfpac, a super 8 or crazy 8 demo suga pov, and a bunch of other bs ones too but my tribes is too crashy to make demos anymore maybe i will upgrade my computer soon but vidya games r gay imo

Back