My thoughts on EVERY recent Tribes Player

i mentioned something comparatively that made me cringe as much as this thread and that's obsessive

but you write 10k word high school popularity contest essays because you're an insecure fag which is basically the same thing as writing out who your favorite my little pony characters are and that's not obsessive

lol

lmao dis d00 iz :king:

Mun: This guy is a real class act, one of the nicest, warm, enthusiastic triebers in the game. Would definitely get a beer with this cool guy. Also, he took G/T Calc just for fun! He is ESOL, but still, great guy bro

haha ya please mirror tpk's insult attempts of condescension and mental illness more

not like the guy has a hall of fame thread about him being mentally ill as fuck or anything

haha ya please mirror tpk's insult attempts of condescension and mental illness more

not like the guy has a hall of fame thread about him being mentally ill as fuck or anything

I was not insulting you. I was honestly wishing you well. If it bothers you I will stop. It is not any sneaky backhanded attempt, or any sort of passive aggression.

I have changed my mind about many things lately, as is my right as an ever evolving living entity. One of the most beautiful things about human beings is how they change.

I have no desire to further contribute to any negative cause towards you.

I don't blame you for constantly trying to cause me harm. You are welcome to continue to do so if that is your wish.

Good luck man.

giphy.gif

TPK have you been reading some Buddhism book?

Buddhism is interesting... I'm well-read in that philosophy...

Spirituality is the topic that interests me the most.

The quote that I was mainly referring to was from Mahatma Gandhi, who was a Hindu with Jain influences:

"As human beings, our greatness lies not so much in being able to remake the world – that is the myth of the atomic age – as in being able to remake ourselves."

My change in mind was primarily catalyzed from reading his posts in this thread, though my reasoning shall remain unstated.

I have decided that I no longer have any interest in saying anything negative towards Dare.

Back