in this thread i challenge ANYONE

It's too bad that you'd rather try to troll than actually post an intelligent reply. I guess it was just too difficult for you to stay on topic (or prove me wrong!).

Keep thinking you're better than anyone else online though, it's not sad at all :)

(I don't have an active WoW account or I would; I haven't played a game competitively in probably 5-6 years)

What difference would it make (already told you I don't have an active account to post it)? The only valid comparison would be if you compared my total video game time to yours and then compared a series of arbitrary life goals to see who has accomplished more or leads the more active lifestyle which is still miles away from the actual discussion in that you think that WoW is unique in it's ability to make players addicted, and that it is impossible for a WoW player to be casual.

I can tell you that I generally get about an hour a day to relax by myself and I typically do it playing videogames, as I find them fun and relaxing. For a while that hour would be spent playing WoW, but only because I enjoyed the game. When I didn't, I moved on to TF2, BC2 on PS3, some DS games on emulator from time to time or I go do something else entirely. Even when playing wow I didn't raid in an organized team or play all night; I logged on, played a bit, chatted with friends and logged off. Same with BF3, T1, TF2, etc. Truth be told I haven't had the time to commit to a game since I left home and that was about 7 years ago. Too many commitments, and better things to do :) I do still enjoy relaxing with a good game though, so I'll probably log some decent hours over the next three weeks that I have off. It'll be playing the new Star Wars MMO though, which I will naturally be instantly addicted to (only option rite).

Now circling back to the point for the third time, if I were addicted to anything, it would be gaming in general. I enjoy all types of games, and they are a fun hobby that I don't plan to leave any time soon. You seem to think that WoW has this secret team of mad scientists that make the game extra addictive that no other company has and no other gaming genre has taken advantage of. As if DLC does not exist. On top of that you think that there is an inherent difference in the level of nerd of someone playing say Tribes vs someone playing WoW, when in reality both games will have identical mixes of crazy people, shut ins, super model ninjas and mother/son combo teams etc.

You're just making ignorant statements based on stereotypes because of some inner fear of being labeled more nerdy than you truly feel. Give it a few years and you won't actually care as long as you're having fun. This is the world where adults live and why I said you need to grow up (which you do).

I realize that you get to a point where no matter how crazy you think everyone else is, or how right/justified you may feel, by shouting back at them there really is no difference between them and you. It's just two rams butting heads forever for everyone else's amusement.

When intelligence fails, trolls prevail!

93a29064_Slow-Clap.gif

It's like you're allergic to talking as a grown up; I guess you are just incapable of actually carrying a conversation.

No worries enjoy being bitchin cool bro :D (you shouldn't care about how people judge you)

why is this thread still active and the only one for 2 weeks in Tribes Talk? 6 pages? you guys are amazing. 6 or 7 non productive idiots is what is left of TT? damn..

Oh well.. Keep having fun retards :lol:

Last edited:
Back