in this thread i challenge ANYONE

so mun is delusional, i chained when it was 0-0 once and did not know that we could not chain and he lost 5-2? creepy kid

so mun is delusional, i chained when it was 0-0 once and did not know that we could not chain and he lost 5-2? creepy kid

U chained when it was 0-0 and after I was running a train on u- guess u just said fuck it at one point and who lost 5-2? I'm undefeated u little fledgling.. practice will make perfect for u all tho :heart:

Now again I ask: are there any formidable challenges out there? Surely someone has to be close to the skill ceiling u guys have been playing for over a decade me less than a year!!!

You will know I am Mun, when I say I am Mun.

i would accept your challenge..but after defeating the might YaP @ 1v1 hk in the darkest battle of all time....it is me who decides who shall challenge myself.

keep it up and I will let you challenge me.

mun i was in that server that day u said 10:30 i waited till 10:40 then got bored and went back 2 work i am around if u want to 1v1

ne1 else notice joe stop post after he start 2 casually play mmorpg

lmao

Ref missed me while I was on vacation :wave:

When you get a good job you don't work during xmas and when you have a family and friends you don't sit around all day at home on your time off. Enjoy being on TW all holidays homie!

storksoofly

sooscaredMun

10 pages later soon to be 11 and only 2 people willing to step up and accept defeat

wheres my little girl crying picture

i bet on dare 2 beat mun 1v1

like wesley snipe say in oscar winning film passenger 57 "alway bet on black"

dare not black but i bet on him here is a clip thank 4 reading have a good day

stork? thumper? ready to eat some of those words yet?

you guys are still both kinda low caliber though... someone needs to bring back anemix and dutch so i can show them fools whats up too

Back