Pregnant woman attacked by two "men" by RumbledFeathers - Page 11 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Pregnant woman attacked by two "men"
Page 11 of 11
Thread Tools
Amadeus
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
201 - 04-18-2019, 13:58
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
in an effort to get you to prove his unsupported hypothesis
See, it's quotes like this that let everyone know that you have no idea what falsifiability or the scientific method are all about.

The thing about this thread is, I even agreed that blacks probably commit violent crimes at a higher rate than whites. I only asked you to make a stronger case for the argument than you had the first time around, and you all reacted as if I was claiming that you're wrong.

And even as I tried to explain this to you so that we can have a civilized discussion, you just came back with more strawmen and ad hominems.

If you consider that a victory, well...
 
Amadeus is offline
 
Sponsored Links
Flipp
Veteran4
Old
202 - 04-18-2019, 14:13
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flipp View Post
amadeus nuttn mo den a WYTE TRASH fukn *****ass ***** fukn l0s3r dat betta off ded 4sho d00 no it 2 smdh lol
 
Flipp is offline
 
RumbledFeathers
Veteran
Old
203 - 04-18-2019, 14:31
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanthious View Post
ITT: Amadeus proves he never lived in the ghetto.


Like Seriously bro.
All it would take for amadeus to shut up is to drop him off on mlk blvd at night. Just a tiny dose of reality of what a black neighborhood actually looks like is all it would take.
 
RumbledFeathers is offline
 
-SS-
VeteranX
Old
204 - 04-18-2019, 15:02
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
See, it's quotes like this that let everyone know that you have no idea what falsifiability or the scientific method are all about.

The thing about this thread is, I even agreed that blacks probably commit violent crimes at a higher rate than whites. I only asked you to make a stronger case for the argument than you had the first time around, and you all reacted as if I was claiming that you're wrong.

And even as I tried to explain this to you so that we can have a civilized discussion, you just came back with more strawmen and ad hominems.

If you consider that a victory, well...


OK
 
-SS- is online now
 
havax
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
205 - 04-18-2019, 15:22
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
See, it's quotes like this that let everyone know that you have no idea what falsifiability or the scientific method are all about.

The thing about this thread is, I even agreed that blacks probably commit violent crimes at a higher rate than whites. I only asked you to make a stronger case for the argument than you had the first time around, and you all reacted as if I was claiming that you're wrong.

And even as I tried to explain this to you so that we can have a civilized discussion, you just came back with more strawmen and ad hominems.

If you consider that a victory, well...
stop with the whiny i'm a poor wittle victim **** ffs

grow some nuts and accept defeat for once in your damned life
 
havax is offline
 
SeVeReD
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
206 - 04-18-2019, 15:34
Reply With Quote
I would argue
Not All Blacks


Just the ones descended from ancestors that their fellow tribesmen didn't want around anymore.
 
SeVeReD is online now
 
Greedo909
VeteranXV
Old
207 - 04-18-2019, 17:04
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amadeus View Post
See, it's quotes like this that let everyone know that you have no idea what falsifiability or the scientific method are all about.

The thing about this thread is, I even agreed that blacks probably commit violent crimes at a higher rate than whites. I only asked you to make a stronger case for the argument than you had the first time around, and you all reacted as if I was claiming that you're wrong.
you refused to even nail down any position whatsoever and obfuscated every point you attempted to make so that you not only wouldn't have to defend it, but you could change it on the fly when cornered

cower behind the scientific method all you want, but we aren't going to make your argument for you--it's your job to scrutinize data if you think its misleading

this isn't a ****ing peer-review, try that pseudo-intellectual bs tactic at an actual debate hall, courtroom or literally anywhere where you aren't hiding behind anonymity to avoid public humiliation
 
Greedo909 is offline
 
JuggerNaught
AIDs Water5
Old
209 - 04-19-2019, 16:05
Reply With Quote
Doesn't sound like they were lynched
 
JuggerNaught is offline
 
amRam
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
210 - 04-19-2019, 16:42
Reply With Quote
They were. Metaphorically.
 
amRam is online now
 
Page 11 of 11
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Pregnant woman attacked by two "men"

Social Website Bullshit


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:43.