[GAS] {NGD} (Alphabetic Collocation Reducing Or Numbing Your Memory) by SuperTrap - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [GAS] {NGD} (Alphabetic Collocation Reducing Or Numbing Your Memory)
Page 2 of 2
LGBR
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
21 - 04-16-2019, 21:09
shes a babe
schwing

Sponsored Links
SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
22 - 04-17-2019, 09:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
I understand. It's like when I get a new surfboard. My wife asks me, 'but you can only surf with one at a time. why do you need so many?'
My wife said the exact same thing last night when I was talking about how excited I am.

I volleyed with, How many pairs of shoes do you actually need?

That shut her up.

Then we had relations but that is for another thread

SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
23 - 04-17-2019, 09:29
I don't watch GoT. I just don't care.. but this is cool

Fender is celebrating the final season of 'Game of Thrones' with 3 custom-made electric guitars, and there's one for each of the main houses

Prices range from $25,000 to $35,000

SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
24 - 04-17-2019, 16:24
Sweet rapture

bbl.. much later

SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
25 - 04-18-2019, 11:10
This guitar shreds. Even if you are not a fast player this guitar will make you look like one. Absolutely weightless. This one is 6.9 lbs. Lightest I have by far. My Les Paul is a whopping 8.7 lbs.

The pickups are awesome. No swap outs needed.. ever. They rip going through a Hot Rod Deluxe. I get my PRS amp tomorrow and I have extremely high expectations. It is going to blow the windows out.

I changed my rig again also. I dropped the stereo. Now the Hot Rod goes into the 4x12 cabinet with all effects including modulation, delays and reverb. Its massive headroom makes it perfect for these effects. I will split the signal after the overdrives and distortion and run the PRS dry. So now a wet/dry rig. The PRS will run my 1x12 cabinet. That cabinet has a Cannabis Rex speaker which is super clean. It will take all that amp has and I won't have to worry about speaker distortion being added.

That will let me keep all the dynamics and pick attack pristine by separating the time based effects. It will blow women's clothes off

Brasstax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
26 - 04-19-2019, 11:25
Dude - make a little soundcloud clip of your new guitar/amp and do a few clean notes/chords/scales and then some overdriven crunch mode shiz so we can hear this from 1 to 11

SeVeReD
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
27 - 04-19-2019, 14:00
Great updates great pics. I really like the look of the guitar. Glad you're having lots of fun. It would be great to hear some soundcloud recordings when you have everything set up.

SuperTrap
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
28 - 04-19-2019, 15:23
Recording is not something I have tried. I have a looper pedal and that is the extent of my recording experience.

I assume recording with a phone will probably compress this **** out of everything and it will sound like ****. Plus I am of the opinion that live music needs to be experienced live. There are pressure levels and natural reverb at play making it possible to feel the music.. all of that would get lost recording on a **** phone. Not worth that hassle

Page 2 of 2

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [GAS] {NGD} (Alphabetic Collocation Reducing Or Numbing Your Memory)

Social Website Bullshit