[Official] Forza 3 thread [360]

Tag: LCDR Data

I hope you like the taste of dust... I will defeat every last one of you.

I found out my Gamestop is doing a midnight release. I have to get up at 6am so that isn't happening unless I skip work. I'll just wait until tomorrow.

If anyone happens to pick up the game guide, let us know how it is. Usually those are crap, but the Forza ones are usually nice to have as a reference.

Anyone using a steering wheel? What kind do you have?

Friend has a sweet logitech wheel for Gran Turismo but its not for 360

edit: he has the Logitech G25. The G27 just came out but again not for 360, I guess because of licensing or something.

I'm using the Microsoft wheel. It isn't bad. Fanatec has some nice wheels, but very expensive and hard to get.

Hopefully someone makes a nice middle of the pack wheel for 360.

I got a copy of this last week, and have been having a ton of fun with it.

Some friends and I recently ran a car in The 24 Hours of LeMons that was sponsored by The Behemoth (the guys that made Castle Crashers and Alien Hominid). We did a chicken car after their mascot, and I took a shot at recreating it in Forza 3 :)

IMG_2167.JPG

cc4.jpg

DrJonezMD on Xbox Live if you wanna race. I'm mostly interested in Nurburgring lap times though ;)

Also got the chance to try it out with a friend's homemade force feedback cockpit. The force feedback is WAY better than Forza 2.

Made with a real race seat ;)

racechair1.jpg

racechair2.jpg

Also got the chance to try it out with a friend's homemade force feedback cockpit. The force feedback is WAY better than Forza 2.

Made with a real race seat ;)

pic and another pic

I don't believe for a second that you fit in that.

Last edited:
Back