[Official] Forza 3 thread [360]

Kerosene31

Veteran XV
Forza 3 will be out Tuesday!

For those who have or will be getting the game, feel free to post your gamertag. Mine's below. I'm not that good, but it is nice to compare lap times with a variety of cars.

The handling of the cars (especially RWD cars) seems much improved. Should be another great game.

-400 Cars
-100 tracks
-Drifting support
:D

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

its been out here for a while, keep meaning to pick it up but i want to trade in some stuff instead of paying cashmoneys....

will get it tomorrow if i remember to bring my trade in stuff to work in the morning...gamertag coombz....will be playing multiplayer exclusively as soon as i get the hang of it

Akuma playing forza.... wtf i thought you would be playing SF and nothing else :p

JK.. jsut this thread shold have been made by someone like triple ...not akuma

anyhow im grabbing this game for sure.... my big decision is if i get that bad ass (porsche logotype) racing wheel. I dont want another shitty 360 one again.. i had that for forza 2 and it was cool but it was cheesy and loose.

anyhow my gamertag is no different for xbl as it is here for those who dont already know

Last edited:
i think if i buy this and a racing wheel my relationship might be over

I've been almost nonstop on FIFA and Assassin's creed for the last few weeks

So is it actually going to be out tomorrow or is EB going to give me the "Tuesday is ship day, wednesday is the release day" shit?

if you preorder they have to give it to you i think

[STRIKE]newegg has it for 52$ with free shipping[/STRIKE] if you order 3 :(

Last edited:
I did preorder with EB, so now I'm wondering if they are going to do a midnight release. I have jack shit going on this week so I might be willing to stay up late and play for a couple hours tonight if that's an option. Guess I will call them in a little while and see what they say.

And yeah the interiors in the demo looked like crap compared to NFS: Shit but the game is still going to kick ass.

I did preorder with EB, so now I'm wondering if they are going to do a midnight release. I have jack shit going on this week so I might be willing to stay up late and play for a couple hours tonight if that's an option. Guess I will call them in a little while and see what they say.

I didn't get a call from my Gamestop about a midnight release. Usually they call on Sunday if they are going to do it (but sometimes I never get any call). Might want to call them and see. My local store did it for NHL10, so I'd think they would for this.

Most are reporting that the game has been sitting in the store all weekend ready for release, so it isn't like they are waiting for the shipment.

Hell, if my gamestop is going to stay open till 12am, I'm gonna go get it. They did text me to say it would be available at 12:01. Seems sort of silly for this game though.

Akuma playing forza.... wtf i thought you would be playing SF and nothing else :p

JK.. jsut this thread shold have been made by someone like triple ...not akuma

anyhow im grabbing this game for sure.... my big decision is if i get that bad ass (porsche logotype) racing wheel. I dont want another shitty 360 one again.. i had that for forza 2 and it was cool but it was cheesy and loose.

anyhow my gamertag is no different for xbl as it is here for those who dont already know

:huh:

look again buddy.

bah... went down to gamestop and the bastards are not doing a midnight release here. Just as well though, I suppose... so I can get a good night's sleep tonight and then play all day tomorrow.

Back