Questions about Cosplay (and having sex with cosplay girls)

Imagine a fucking hot bitch dressed up as a char from Final Fantasy and if she looked like it would you hit it or not?

As example.

to be honest i feel like half of those girls are paid models which are not my priority.

but let's repost this one because its just the kind of thing i'm talking about

943039853_648d0247d3.jpg

:yum:

Dude, this is not real life, this is some kind of fantasy you have created in your own mind because since you cant get girls you can only dream about them, in all that fantasizing you lose touch with reality and now here you are, in this thread.

Dude, this is not real life, this is some kind of fantasy you have created in your own mind because since you cant get girls you can only dream about them, in all that fantasizing you lose touch with reality and now here you are, in this thread.
I'm not going to speculate about your reasons for why you're in this thread, but you realize, don't you, that you've just successfully fantasized about what may or may not be my own life? And you're wrong. Ironic, no?

In conclusion:
943039853_648d0247d3.jpg

A proper conclusion picture would have been of a girl bending over and taken from behind.

Not Work Safe
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Icarix/CammyCosplay013.jpg

It's not NWS in the traditional sense, but you wouldn't want someone to see it on your screen.

A proper conclusion picture would have been of a girl bending over and taken from behind.

Not Work Safe
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/Icarix/CammyCosplay013.jpg

It's not NWS in the traditional sense, but you wouldn't want someone to see it on your screen.

where is more

I dunno, I found that gem when I was looking for some Cammy art for my Arcade Stick. :\ I'm at work so I can't really be out looking for the rest of the series heh.

You guys wouldn't be making such a big deal about this cosplay stuff if you hadn't fantasized about some video game girl sometime in your young life. It's really not that big of an issue. Isn't it just another variation of "dress up?" Don't we do this anyway at Halloween?

Back