[pics] gross pics of my spider bite/flesh-eating bacterial infection

the 2nd post said it best

"Dude"

i know this sounds stupid considering its a flesh eating bacterial infection, but HOW FUCKING BAD DID THAT HURT?????

also, how/when did you notice that shit? did it take a couple of hours after you woke up to notice that your finger was being eaten from the inside?

Took me a while to read this thread as i'm currently suffering from an attack of full body heebie jeebies.

Bad luck dude I hope you make a full recovery and maintain full use of that hand.

It always amazes me how much shit the body can endure and still come back from..

I have mutliple surgeries to go thru now. First thing is to skin graft from my hip to the back of the hand. Then they will do total reconstructive surgey to the finger over a few surgeries.(If it can in-fact be saved)

I have no feeling on the top side of my finger and just a little feeling on the bottom side. I cant move that finger at all, up or down or left or right.

The only plus side to the hospital stay was a PCA pump with a demand dose of Diludid(sp?) every 6 minutes. That shit was awesome and killed all pain.(and coordination, and coherent thoughts and speech) :lol:

Back