[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

christ guys can u sjw's please calm down a bit it hasn't even been a year give them some time to get some maga done

Seriously guys.. screw your shrink. You don't need that stuff. It is baking your brain. You aren't the first people to have trouble with life but everyone else is getting through without the crutch. Look what it is doing to you.

Just take a few months off. Let it get out of your system and get yourself free of the dependence. It's only fogging your mind.

You don't need that pill. Be a man. Throw away your anti depressants.

You know who I am talking too. You pause every dose anyway.. your soul is telling you to stop

it's too late for them. those pills have done irreversible damage. you think they are bad now, wait until you see them off of those pills.

just keep taking them until you are dead, please. i think the newer generation is woke though and saying fuck you to the pills.

Don't be mad. The left picked the wrong protest to support.

America loves football and the ones that love football love America and the America that loves both outnumber you... sooo yeah.. you're fucked and you did it to yourselves.

look at all the content from the retards. Attack the messenger and not the message.

I told you.

Inane posts are all you are capable of

what if i agree with the message and think the messenger is an idiot

am i not allowed to address the messenger in that case

Back