"I teach RETARDED KIDS" by Captain Tele - Page 9 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page "I teach RETARDED KIDS"
Page 9 of 11
Thread Tools
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
161 - 11-04-2018, 14:37
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by LogRoller View Post
my thoughts are that what they are doing is not working

i infer your thoughts to be that its pointless to do anything because black people are stupid and inferior, a position with which i disagree because there are other data, treatments, and analyses of measurement error that contradict that position
I bet if you adopted all the dumb kids

gave them a better home

gave them a better life

they would all be just as smart as you are (or think you are)



The Inheritance of Education - Marginal REVOLUTION

Quote:
Economix posted a graph showing a strong positive correlation between SAT score and parental income. Greg Mankiw pointed out that the effect is unlikely to be purely causal because there may be an omitted variable bias, IQ for example. Paul Krugman and Matt Yglesias both attack Mankiw and point to graphs showing that income matters for college completion and enrollment, respectively, holding various achievement scores constant. Brad DeLong crunches the numbers on IQ and income correlation to estimate that half the effect is due to IQ and half to something else.

All this is good but none if it gets at the heart of the matter because there are a lot of way that heredity/genes could explain the income/education correlation; IQ is only one possible mechanism, personality (e.g. conscientiousness) is another possibility.

The type of evidence that we need to resolve this question is adoption studies. Fortunately, such studies have been done and indeed I have presented the data before in my post Nature, Nurture and Income. Let's do so again.
wait, wait, the lie detectors have proven that is also a lie

that also didn't fix the problems

but thanks for playing

better luck next time

grab your prize on way out (dumber society that you created)
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Sponsored Links
-SS-
VeteranX
Old
162 - 11-04-2018, 14:38
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackpeople View Post
another Saturday night posting walls of autism

lmao
lulz

right on cue
 
-SS- is online now
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
163 - 11-04-2018, 14:42
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SS- View Post
lulz

right on cue
Sunday posting about my Saturday

he gonna have to make us some drinks to catch up

sounds thirsty



Huh.......wonder what this means

I bet ZTIR can show us how Slavery caused it (200 years ago) even for people who moved here from Africa after that period ended (or even yesterday)
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Esteban_Villa
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
164 - 11-04-2018, 14:52
Reply With Quote
Yah I never call people African American cause so many dudes have come over the last 30 years from Africa/caribbean/south america. Minus the Somalis and Muslim Nigerians who might as well be inbred and different, I've had very good experiences with them being hard workers and at least of decent intelligence.. I've also heard the term 'lazy ******s' in reference to African Americans from one of these guys Haha. He was always stopping them from loitering in his store. Douglas good dude nice sandwiches recommend if u in norfolk.
 
Esteban_Villa is online now
 
-SS-
VeteranX
Old
165 - 11-04-2018, 15:04
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
Sunday posting about my Saturday

he gonna have to make us some drinks to catch up

sounds thirsty



Huh.......wonder what this means

I bet ZTIR can show us how Slavery caused it (200 years ago) even for people who moved here from Africa after that period ended (or even yesterday)
you still owe me that beer
 
-SS- is online now
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
166 - 11-04-2018, 15:11
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban_Villa View Post
Yah I never call people African American cause so many dudes have come over the last 30 years from Africa/caribbean/south america. Minus the Somalis and Muslim Nigerians who might as well be inbred and different, I've had very good experiences with them being hard workers and at least of decent intelligence.. I've also heard the term 'lazy ******s' in reference to African Americans from one of these guys Haha. He was always stopping them from loitering in his store. Douglas good dude nice sandwiches recommend if u in norfolk.
my experiences as well

my real issue is with entitlements

we are drowning in them but still trying to give these groups more (which will never be enough......ever)

we never bother to study the concept that rewarding bad behavior creates more of it. lowering the bar only makes better scoring idiots. that the Special Olympics and regular Olympics can't be the same thing, with the same scores, without some kind of serious detriment to something somewhere.

the longer a family has been in this country the bigger a piece of **** I often find them.........we have been a honey pot for that long. the meat is rotting. average american is disgusting in all races and skin colors.

good times create weak people........bad times create strong people argument

i could easily contradict or go against my own flawed arguments in here but I enjoy watching NPC's like ZTIR/LOGROLLER have to dig up and dust off their public high school education textbooks to come at me with really weak ****.

because they say they care.......just not enough to actually say anything that isn't easily refuted within seconds

maybe that is why they like the world getting dumber. it makes them feel smarter.

IQ scores are falling and have been for decades - CNN

that this isn't to be celebrated

the rest of us actually enjoy a good challenge perhaps.
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Last edited by Captain Tele; 11-04-2018 at 15:15..
Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
167 - 11-04-2018, 15:17
Reply With Quote
Intentional Queefs have been falling for decades
 
Edofnor is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
168 - 11-04-2018, 18:11
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edofnor View Post
Intentional Queefs have been falling for decades






GOOD POINT ZLEX
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Zlex
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
169 - 11-05-2018, 06:29
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
Look at all that straw that involves topics nobody mentioned. Did you learn all that in K-12 grade school? Was this on the standardized History exams? I bet it was. It sure feels like it anyways. It almost feels like you could use yourself a few slaves in here to help you harvest all this straw. At least a few low priced indentured servants and slaves amirght?

I guess you really aren't in any position to argue the points I did make in the prior post.

Because they were from primarily Jewish sources, written by actual Jews, on this topic about themselves.......if you tried to talk about or address those topics you would be part of the problem in here. You would come off as rather anti-semitic. You would be your own worst enemy.

Funny how that works isn't it? How that argument is constructed against you going in?

So instead you just kicked stones, made men out of straw, because you should see the fun history and origins of JEWS and SLAVERY in the USA (another topic for another post) and apologize and groble like a good little goyem ghoul on their behalf.

Forgive me for pointing out the inconsistency of your insane worldview.

In one thread you're foaming at the mouth about the Jews, posting graphs of their success as de facto evidence of their manipulation of society--a systematic oppression of the rest of us. "Look how many are in Harvard." In another thread you're posting graphs of the relative success of whites as clear evidence of their inherent superiority over another group--"Look how many are in Harvard," despite the well documented actual systematic oppression of black Americans for the majority of modern history.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.
 
Zlex is offline
 
Last edited by Zlex; 11-05-2018 at 06:42..
ArakAtak
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
170 - 11-05-2018, 07:37
Reply With Quote
Israel does have awesome food, great bars and girls with really big ****.

I fully support their inbreeding and the cultivation of jew eggs
 
ArakAtak is online now
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
171 - 11-05-2018, 14:24
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlex View Post
Forgive me for pointing out the inconsistency of your insane worldview.

In one thread you're foaming at the mouth about the Jews, posting graphs of their success as de facto evidence of their manipulation of society--a systematic oppression of the rest of us. "Look how many are in Harvard." In another thread you're posting graphs of the relative success of whites as clear evidence of their inherent superiority over another group--"Look how many are in Harvard," despite the well documented actual systematic oppression of black Americans for the majority of modern history.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.
still sticking with your diametrically opposed and mentally devoid positions i see

where you obviously believe in WHITE PRIVILEGE......because you spew all the talking points and bullet points verbatim (with your eyes closed) but don't believe in JEW PRIVILEGE even when JEWS tell you it exists.

then you argue, with the same breath, the same post, that there is no such thing as races, racial superiority, while constantly saying that JEWS MUST BE BETTER THAN WHITES because look at how successful they are.



"It would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic."

Indeed.......what world are both these scenarios possible at same time while you openly deny the existence of either? Serious question......please answer it. How is this possible?

This is a discussion of data ddriven superiroity.

Those SUPREME COURT appointments didn't cut it.........don't make the list

Ginsberg isn't and has never been a good Judge of anything



Alive or dead her opinion would be no different. We both know what she will say before she says it

And same can often be said for the race based idiots who appointed her

who ironically also appointed Sonia Sotomayor.....where her only qualifier was sex she was born with (didn't choose) and language she was proficient in (didn't choose)

YET HERE IS ZLEX SCREAMING THEY ARE THE BEST AND BRIGHTEST

otherwise they wouldn't be where they are



Good luck digging through your own hypocrisy and confusion in here

I just did my best to explain it to you.......I imagine that medicine will be too hard to swallow

Edit: May you be forever blessed with a career of stupid well connected people being your boss forever. Deciding your every action. This is what you deserve....this is what you beg for.
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Last edited by Captain Tele; 11-05-2018 at 14:32..
Zlex
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
172 - 11-05-2018, 17:29
Reply With Quote
Yikes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
where you obviously believe in WHITE PRIVILEGE......because you spew all the talking points and bullet points verbatim (with your eyes closed) but don't believe in JEW PRIVILEGE even when JEWS tell you it exists.

then you argue, with the same breath, the same post, that there is no such thing as races, racial superiority, while constantly saying that JEWS MUST BE BETTER THAN WHITES because look at how successful they are.
I'm constantly saying that? Can you quote me where I said that? I'll wait. You're the one making claims about who/what groups are privledged/oppressed & superior/inferior.

I'm just pointing out what's missing from your incoherent calculus as you conveniently draw diametrically opposite conclusions from your outcome graphs depending on how it will suit your own worldview. For black's it's proof they are inferior, for white's it's proof they are oppressed.

So, in the meantime, while you're looking for that quote of me where I say "Jews are the master race" upon which you've built this house of straw, can you square the circle in your 'proof of superiority/proof of oppression' logic, or not?
 
Zlex is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
173 - 11-05-2018, 17:37
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlex View Post
Yikes.

I'm constantly saying that? Can you quote me where I said that? I'll wait. You're the one making claims about who/what groups are privledged/oppressed & superior/inferior.
here they are in full context

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlex View Post
Hey does this go here?

Or wait, is this reserved for The Jews Control The System threads?

White people are successful because they are superior, hatred towards them is irrational--except if they are Jewish white people, then they are devious manipulators holding the rest of us down and hatred towards them is totally justified.

Pay attention because this finely honed refined bit of tribalism logic will surely be on the final exam.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlex View Post
Good grief, last one awake, turn out the lights.

So, Jewish people have a proclivity to help other Jewish people--they are racist against the whites and holding them down that's why I--err--they are failing in life. I'm funnier than Mel Brooks but he's a ****ing Jew so no one made my movie. Roger. Got it. Certainly, nothing like that has ever happened to black people in this country which would explain the differences in outcomes we see. Nope nothing happened in this country to shape the black community and their culture. No evidence of it, can't even find any if I tried. Always been treated well. Fair process for the blacks, for sure, no bias, although they are clearly inferior, but not for me--as a white American--been oppressed all my life by the sneaky Jews.

Just look at dear old Tele here, can't wait to treat his fellow black Americans as equals--no bias at all. Can't see it. Definitely one to judge people on who they actually are as individuals.


Jesus H. Christ on a popsicle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlex View Post
Forgive me for pointing out the inconsistency of your insane worldview.

In one thread you're foaming at the mouth about the Jews, posting graphs of their success as de facto evidence of their manipulation of society--a systematic oppression of the rest of us. "Look how many are in Harvard." In another thread you're posting graphs of the relative success of whites as clear evidence of their inherent superiority over another group--"Look how many are in Harvard," despite the well documented actual systematic oppression of black Americans for the majority of modern history.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so pathetic.
there you go.......read em good read em slow but you don't get to have this both ways at same time

that isn't how this works....you know that or should

and if you don't then you are more full of **** and worse at basic logic than I thought

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlex View Post
I'm just pointing out what's missing from your incoherent calculus as you conveniently draw diametrically opposite conclusions from your outcome graphs depending on how it will suit your own worldview. For black's it's proof they are inferior, for white's it's proof they are oppressed.
Are the two terms mutually exclusive?

IF so how?



CAN THIS NOT HAPPEN?

CAN THE JEWS NOT BE WHITE for one intended PURPOSE (to ***** about white superiority......which is really just jewish superiority agenda)?

BUT THEN BETTER THAN WHITE for ANOTHER (when it comes to advancing their tribe over all other people)?

if not explain how and why. I am genuinely interested

I'll be waiting for you to explain your own posts instead of just more snarky satire and sarcasm which imo just further proves my point. That you see it both ways, but only when you want to.....that you accuse others of exactly the crimes that you are doing. just like (((they))) do.

Likely because you are also one of them. OR really really really bad at this
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Last edited by Captain Tele; 11-05-2018 at 17:41..
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
174 - 11-05-2018, 17:42
Reply With Quote
How I see your next post



based off your last 4 posts

just come out with it already

much easier for all of us that way
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
havax
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
175 - 11-05-2018, 17:43
Reply With Quote
yep, zlex is definitely a jew holy ****
 
havax is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
176 - 11-05-2018, 17:48
Reply With Quote
I am honestly waiting for him to call me a GOYEM in an accidental slip up

he clearly doesn't identify as being White either......that much is granted in here

even his sick sarcasm couldn't disguise that

maybe he can spot that when he reads his ****ty posts back to himself again
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Last edited by Captain Tele; 11-05-2018 at 17:51..
havax
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
177 - 11-05-2018, 17:57
Reply With Quote
holy **** it makes so much sense now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlex
I have noticed this phenomenon as well.

1] Jewish women - Lots of natural beauty, mostly average around 8-10 with a few duds.
2] Asian women - Either 8-10 or 0-2
3] Indian women - Either 10 or 0
4] White women* - Around 5-7, with a good amount of 10's and 0's.
5] Black women - 0-2 with a couple 7's and 8's

*White women love plastic surgery and makeup to look better then they naturally are. Lots of synthetic and masking.

- HO playbook page 254
 
havax is offline
 
Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
178 - 11-05-2018, 18:02
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
holy **** it makes so much sense now
hahahahha it sure does



he said "FELLOW WHITE PEOPLE" but turned out to be Harvey Weinstein

that will be the last we see of this rat in this thread

not even another round of snark can save him now

Quote:
WHAT IS ZLEX.....

In English, it is usually a diminutive of the male given name Alexander, or its female equivalent Alexandra or Alexandria. Aleck or Alec is the Scottish form of Alex. The East European male name Alexey (Aleksei, Alexis, Aleksa) is also sometimes shortened to Alex.
This you ALEX SOROS?
 
Captain Tele is offline
 
Last edited by Captain Tele; 11-05-2018 at 18:07..
Zlex
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
179 - 11-05-2018, 18:24
Reply With Quote
I'm confused. I don't need you to quote all my posts back to me, I don't need to read them...I wrote them. You say I've been 'constantly' saying "Jews must be better than whites?" Can you quote a single instance?

...if you can't then we can just move on.

Quote:
I'll be waiting for you to explain your own posts instead of just more snarky satire and sarcasm which imo just further proves my point.
My point is quite simple. You cannot, at the same time, claim that unequal outcomes are proof of unfair/biased societal processes, while also claiming that unequal outcomes are not a result of societal processes, but in fact proof of racial superiority.
 
Zlex is offline
 
havax
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
180 - 11-05-2018, 18:26
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zlex View Post
I'm confused. I don't need you to quote all my posts back to me, I don't need to read them...I wrote them. You say I've been 'constantly' saying "Jews must be better than whites?" Can you quote a single instance?

...if you can't then we can just move on.



My point is quite simple. You cannot, at the same time, claim that unequal outcomes are proof of unfair/biased societal processes, while also claiming that unequal outcomes are not a result of societal processes, but in fact proof of racial superiority.
you have been defending jews adamantly for years through your posts, and i never even noticed it until now. i've been combing your posts, you are most definitely a jew. gg.
 
havax is offline
 
Page 9 of 11
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page "I teach RETARDED KIDS"

Social Website Bullshit


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:57.