[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

regardless of how they got there they deserve to be able to pay for their own food

u guise r on the wrong side of this as usual

and chances are they work twice as hard as you

surfing tw and reddit six hours a day stealing company time

Funny. My parents had me at 15 years old. My parents had to work twice as hard as I do because of their bad choice of having me so young. They taught me at a young age to work smarter and not harder, avoid the fuck ups that cost them their 20s. Sorry epidemic, you are wrong. We cannot save people from themselves.

5cn3vd.png

I hope he makes Trump fire him. If he resigns Trump gets to appoint his replacement for like 8 months or something. If he's fired his replacement requires confirmation.

Well
this will let us see how much of a ((traitor)) he really is
will he resign (thereby helping the President)
or
will he make himself be fired

fair wage is living wage

it sucks

ok I think I've found the crux of the matter here. So,
What do you think a 'living wage' means...
Is that being able to live on your own in a one bedroom apartment...
(and that's an upgrade from having to share an apt/room)
or
do you want a family with that?

Your fantasies about life are many and fleeting
they're also further from the truth than u could imagine
I'd like you to stop; they're not funny anymore

Last edited:
Trump complains NAFTA is unfair because Canada subsidizes Canadian Farmers. So he gives 6 billion dollars to American Farmers to compensate for fallout from a trade war he initiated with Canada over unfair subsidies.

Yes, I know I set your house on fire, but we're giving you free buckets of water.

It's a Trade WAR
the government will take a hit
for long term better trade
get it
yes, we will help those who help themselves

all i did was sarcastically point out Trump was destroying the economy because he doesnt even understand basic concepts about tarriffs

take it any way u want

just let it feed more into your fantasies about me

What basic concepts would that be? Because his whole goal was to get domestic manufacturing going again. The day after he announced his tariffs on Chinese solar panels, the second largest chinese pv panel manufacturer announced plans to open a manufacturing facility in the states.

Then he put tariffs on Chinese steel, and if you dig around and look, former steel plants that have been shut down for a few years are starting back up.

That is what tariffs do.

Avenatti Claims to Have Evidence Brett Kavanaugh Was Involved in 'Gang Rapes' in High School

Avenatti may be off the deep end, but this is guaranteed disbarment and a slander suit if he can't deliver.

giphy.gif

Nah, he's just an obvious media opportunist using legalese to avoid making an actual allegation. "I never said Kavanaugh was a gang rapist, only that there is evidence that he was involved in such activities. Involvement can mean many things."

Frankly it's embarrassing that Dems are still championing this guy.

apparently avenatti heard all the hype about :closet:democratic party presidential nomination 2020:closet: and decided 2 burn it all down rite away b4 he becomes donnie two electric boogaloo

I was watching trump closing the Korea deal and he jumped the USA auto export from 50k to 100k per EACH big three auto manufacturer. And major agriculture deal for USA farmers worried about tariffs!!! As he walks out after signing the new trade agreement with the s. Korea president, he answers some kavanaugh questions. Cut to CNN “trump doubles down on claims that kavanaugh is reputable and dismisses sexual assault allegations”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffukme y do it fukn b hurtn 2 wakkup again 2day ffffffffffffffffffffffffukkkkk muh hed b hurtn supadupa fukn bad 4rm takn so menny fukn slaps cross muh fukn pussyass pastyass fukn bitchass l0s3r fukn teefz n m0uf ffffffffffffffffukkkkkkme b wishn me sum luk yall imma b werkn on findn sharp nuff coat hangr 2 finish wut my fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffukn mum stahtd bak wenna ah wuzzin her pussy fukme n FUKU 2 MOM FUK
d00 no him still soundn lykkit 2 wtf lmfao smdh lol :jester:

Back