[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

IIRC, McCarthyism was aimed at hollywood types and democrats (especially democrats being soft on them due to ideological alignment)

Nothing's changed except they are trying to say Orange Hitler is under the control of the commies... which they should actually be supporting given history.

a lot of people don't realize that the only thing that changed about Russia is that it is no longer being run by the Bolshevik commies or even their counterpart called zionists

DKufOQyW0AE-MFm.jpg

which is why they are really public enemy #1

So it can't be just a coincidence that these are always the biggest critics of both America (especially MAGA and USA FIRST) plus Russia right now......

Schumer, Feinstein, Bloomberg, Kristol, et al etc

they realize that if the movement dies here, as it did in the USSR and pre-WW2 Germany, that it might not be able to achieve the NWO and GLOBALIST government model it has already enacted in Europe......which is dying and dying fast without more life blood and people to parasite off of. Items like our trade imbalance especially.

Last edited:
Guys

The important thing to remember is that illegal aliens can be tracked with pinky-swears

Just let them and 'their children' go free and promise to come back to court

For sure it works

Guys

The important thing to remember is that illegal aliens can be tracked with pinky-swears

Just let them and 'their children' go free and promise to come back to court

For sure it works

for sure it will work

DYe2zkOXkAE0lq-.jpg

and they will not leave their kids behind like the 2500+ kids triple was already crying about nobody can return to their parents because nobody can find them

i mean he destroys his own argument the more he tries to sell it......to the point that you know even he couldn't possibly believe his own snake oil he is peddling. He ends up sounding worse than a scummy very used car salesperson.

that is why these arguments only work on the low iq or highly emotional.......

hence why without more 3rd worlders who can't speak english or hormone supplements being pumped into the water supply they are on a stuck ship and they know it.

Last edited:
Aren't there millions of homeless or starving children in America lol and these bleeding heart pear-shaped nu-males are crying about some Mexicans playing FIFA and eating free food while their deadbeat parents are committing crimes?

ya, and that racist canadian supremacist sarah mclachlan doesn't have any tearjerker commercials for them b/c she thinks american children are lower than dogs

#Terrible!

Aren't there millions of homeless or starving children in America lol and these bleeding heart pear-shaped nu-males are crying about some Mexicans playing FIFA and eating free food while their deadbeat parents are committing crimes?

man it is out of control with the globalist bullshit

i mean the Rothchild funded ECONOMIST....turned ECOMMUNIST is predictable

you can't expect too much

DiqlmtNXsAApTu-.jpg:large

but this is just out of control

How about the millennials who can't afford to move out of their parents home still?

how about our record worker non-participation rate?

More mouths to feed doesn't automatically grow an economy unless there are enough jobs for them. What we are hearing now is that we have an employment shortage, they can't find anyone to do the work, nobody is trained well enough.......well i guess that means it is time to raise your wages and start on the job training more people.

That is how this is supposed to work.

.You can't just flood the jobs market with people who don't have SSN's, don't pay income taxes, aren't citizens, and with tons more H1-B's that have been driving down tech salaries for decades now.

Fed Finds Wealth Advantage For College Grads Is Vanishing

But for some reason the transnational globalists and mega corps have convinced the people crying for a living wage, that 15 dollar an hour MW, for wage growth, that they need wide open borders so that they can be replaced easier and for a fraction of their labor cost.

It will never make any sense to me (above or beyond and especially on top of the other Automation issue)

Last edited:
America's Homeless Population Rises for First Time in Years

The annual national count of homeless people in the U.S. has risen for first time since 2010, and officials say the booming West Coast economy is a main factor.

I mean holy shit we need more immigrants sooooooooooo bad

I mean without them who would shit on the sidewalk spots that our homeless miss......

I mean if we want to use nets and do an exchange program I would be open to that idea

but we aren't going to add more people to the table when we can't feed what we got

(yet alone afford it)

man it is out of control with the globalist bullshit

i mean the Rothchild funded ECONOMIST....turned ECOMMUNIST is predictable

you can't expect too much

DiqlmtNXsAApTu-.jpg:large

but this is just out of control

How about the millennials who can't afford to move out of their parents home still?

how about our record worker non-participation rate?

More mouths to feed doesn't automatically grow an economy unless there are enough jobs for them. What we are hearing now is that we have an employment shortage, they can't find anyone to do the work, nobody is trained well enough.......well i guess that means it is time to raise your wages and start on the job training more people.

That is how this is supposed to work.

.You can't just flood the jobs market with people who don't have SSN's, don't pay income taxes, aren't citizens, and with tons more H1-B's that have been driving down tech salaries for decades now.

Fed Finds Wealth Advantage For College Grads Is Vanishing

But for some reason the transnational globalists and mega corps have convinced the people crying for a living wage, that 15 dollar an hour MW, for wage growth, that they need wide open borders so that they can be replaced easier and for a fraction of their labor cost.

It will never make any sense to me (above or beyond and especially on top of the other Automation issue)

but isnt this admitting the economy is rolling right now?

you mean alot of money was freed up from over-taxation?

that's fucking heresy -only by spreading the wealth will boats rise equally

jfcccccccccc tripple bin takn slaps across him fukn teefz n m0ufz 4 menny hour yestuhday wow wutta gud lil fuccboi doin wut he here 2 do best smdh lol :jester:

thank u ss i rly needed that info but tbh i also need u guys 2 donate to my paypal so that i can afford the trip thanks god bless ~namaste~

Back