[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Well here's another National Public Radio SCIENCE story

about "immigrants" illegal immigrants supposedly being duped into signing separation from their children and being sent back to their home countries. Another hard-hitting Science story on National Public Radio oops I mean Global Dictator Radio.

I mean do you all live in a perfect world where you just show up illegally with lots of children a man showing up with an 8 month year old no mother? and yes he was reunited with her when he went back to his country. It's crazy that you think all of this would go smoothly and perfectly especially with the political claptrap yelling going on

I don't really link National Public Radio anymore they're like cnn to me if you want to verify this, check the story.

And the stories just keep going on and on and on while I'm editing and writing this and listening...
btw
Most all of these stories are not about people from Mexico
Really this is taxpayer-subsidized SCIENCE from NPR?
Damn it I want to hear about frogs already. And birds and bees.

Oh now they're interviewing the person running a migrant shelter... leading into all about the kids... good story actually because it really shows how messy things can be as long as you can read between Global Dictator Radio snipes

And now we're going into big concerns because they used to be 40 days and now it's 60 days of separation of children?/parents they're so worried because these detention centers can hold 1000 children...

And I keep listening for Solutions

And listen they ended with one immigrants pro-right group denouncing another immigrants Pro-right group over sexual allegations... there's lots of division to be passed around
Birds of a feather
So let's be selective

Last edited:
I agree, but he does.

Do you think it's a coincidence that every person listed by SHS as getting their clearance reviewed is someone the president doesn't personally like?

They're also all people who are using their clearances to obtain money for ideological purposes. Which, again, I'll point out is not the purpose of allowing prior officials to maintain them. Is it petty? Sure, why not. Vindictive even, but they stepped into the political arena. Nobody forced them to do so.

Well here's another National Public Radio SCIENCE story

about "immigrants" illegal immigrants supposedly being duped into signing separation from their children and being sent back to their home countries. Another hard-hitting Science story on National Public Radio oops I mean Global Dictator Radio.

I mean do you all live in a perfect world where you just show up illegally with lots of children a man showing up with an 8 month year old no mother? and yes he was reunited with her when he went back to his country. It's crazy that you think all of this would go smoothly and perfectly especially with the political claptrap yelling going on

I don't really link National Public Radio anymore they're like cnn to me if you want to verify this, check the story.

And the stories just keep going on and on and on while I'm editing and writing this and listening...
btw
Most all of these stories are not about people from Mexico
Really this is taxpayer-subsidized SCIENCE from NPR?
Damn it I want to hear about frogs already. And birds and bees.

Oh now they're interviewing the person running a migrant shelter... leading into all about the kids... good story actually because it really shows how messy things can be as long as you can read between Global Dictator Radio snipes

And now we're going into big concerns because they used to be 40 days and now it's 60 days of separation of children?/parents they're so worried because these detention centers can hold 1000 children...

And listen they ended with one immigrants pro-right group denouncing another immigrants Pro-right group over sexual allegations... there's lots of division to be passed around
Birds of a feather
So let's be selective

The children are the distraction. Look past all that.

We've already been informed about the "4am Emails" that news outlets receive every day at 4:00am in the morning, that strictly outline all talking points.

It's easy to miss when you don't watch a variety of Mainstream Media news outlets, but I'll show you:

The more in-tune the MSM outlets are, the more aligned their voices are, the more it should raise a red flag with everyone.

When you understand the "4am Email" concept, then we can move on to this:

There was a substantial push a few months ago to "abolish ICE". When you think of what ICE does, what do you think they're doing exactly? I mean as a government enforcement agency?

The media paint them as some kind of gestapo, boots on the ground group that go around rounding up illegals and locking children in cages. The thing is, in the case of ICE, it's what they're NOT talking about that should concern you.

Immigration enforcement is a big part of what ICE is there to do, but let's outline what some of their other functions are:

* Border Enforcement Security Task Force
* Cornerstone
* Cyber Crimes Center
* HSI Forensic Laboratory
* Law Enforcement Information Sharing Initiative
* Narcotics Enforcement
* Bulk Cash Smuggling Center
* Cultural Property, Art and Antiques Investigations
* Firearms, Ammunition and Explosives Smuggling Investigations
* HSI Tipline
* Mass-Marketing Fraud
* Trade Transparency Unit
* Child Exploitation
* Customs Cross Designation
* Foreign Corruption Investigations
* Human Smuggling
* Money Laundering
* Counter-Proliferation Investigations Program
* Illicit Pathways Attack Strategy
* Project Shield America
* Counterterrorism and Criminal Exploitation Unit
* Joint Terrorism Task Force
* Export Enforcement Coordination Center
* Law Enforcement Assistance Corner
* Visa Security Program

Let's identify the big ones:

Human trafficking, child trafficking, drug running, narcotics enforcement, cyber crimes, counter-terrorism, money laundering, export enforcement, and child exploitation.

ICE was around prior to Trump, when were their strings cut though? What were some of the first Executive Orders Trump pushed through the moment he got into office? Were any of you paying attention when this was going down? Why was ICE given so much power? Wouldn't this sort of thing normally fall under the jurisdiction of the FBI?

What if the FBI was corrupt to it's core? Start thinking about Comey, Russian Collusion narrative, why the big push? If Trump had actually committed a crime, why this ridiculous waste of time to stall the investigation?

Answer?

They never thought she would lose...

h99MCS4.jpg

All of this is pushed by politicians that are Democrats, but why? The reality of the human smuggling operations going on are genuine problem, most of these kids you see or hear about coming across the borders are not being done by parents, but by human traffickers. Most of these children are repeatedly raped by the very people smuggling them, many of them are destined to be thrown into the human trafficking arena, where young girls are raped for pay. Those kids that survive the ordeal are left broken beyond repair.

The Democrats claim that ICE needs to be disbanded for the safety of these children, what safety are they referring to? Follow the money, it paints a very clear story.

What if ICE is the weapon of choice to combat corruption? How do you shut down a political movement backed by dirty money raised by human trafficking, drug trafficking, and operated by a number of very high ranking individuals with the financial backing needed to work in secrecy?

If you were to believe what Trump spoke of in the above video, what would that process look like? What would the death throws of a corrupt political system look like? What lengths would they go?

Think false flags.
Think doubling down on lies.
Think corrupt media.

But lastly, think about what the rounding up of a high-ranking political, media, and hollywood elites would look like. Think sealed indictments...

fivDQhs.jpg

This graphic is from a couple months ago - but how many sealed indictments are normal for any given month? Is this normal? When the hammer comes down, who's on the list?

Tick tock.

uh oh

word is that tele is a fuckin russkie and one of the 13 FB hackers who elected Orange Hitler

he's fuckin toast

The failing @nytimes wrote a Fake piece today implying that because White House Councel Don McGahn was giving hours of testimony to the Special Councel, he must be a John Dean type “RAT.” But I allowed him and all others to testify - I didn’t have to. I have nothing to hide......

Aside from him misspelling counsel for the 50th time, is it a good look for the president to describe someone cooperating with an investigation as a "RAT"?

It is a privilege to hold a clearance. They are not entitled to it. It is not the center of their livelihood. It is not intended for financial gain. It's tolerated only in so far as it is an unfortunate byproduct.

Answer this question: Are you at all uncomfortable with people who have access to the highest classified information making money due to their ability to access that information?

Institutional knowledge isn't an unfortunate byproduct.

I have issues with how they monetize their clearances but also Trump is a dumb petty geezer.

Definitely a situation where a pox on all houses is in order.

:lol:

Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim: report

Washington (AFP) - Italian actress Asia Argento, who became a leading figure in the #MeToo movement after accusing powerhouse producer Harvey Weinstein of rape, paid hush money to a man who claimed she sexually assaulted him when he was 17, The New York Times reported Sunday.

The $380,000 payment was made to Jimmy Bennett, an actor and rock musician, who claimed Argento assaulted him in a California hotel room in 2013, according to the Times, which cited documents sent to the paper by an unidentified party.

Bennett was two months past his 17th birthday at the time of the alleged encounter, while Argento was 37. The legal age of consent in California is 18. The pair are now 22 and 42 respectively.

Nixon did nothing wrong... Obama on the other hand.

Are you fucking kidding me? It's widely understood that Nixon sandbagged peace talks with Vietnam while he was running for office.

Countless American servicemen were wounded or gave their lives in a war that was needlessly extended as a result of Nixon's treason.

Last edited:
He didn't, he said the Times made that implication.

No.

The failing @nytimes wrote a Fake piece today implying that because White House Councel Don McGahn was giving hours of testimony to the Special Councel, he must be a John Dean type “RAT.” But I allowed him and all others to testify - I didn’t have to. I have nothing to hide......

Back