do you support a perma banning of the garcias by Rayn - Page 37 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page do you support a perma banning of the garcias
Page 37 of 44
View Poll Results: permaban the garcias?
yes, both dweasel and tehvul 380 74.07%
yes, but only tehvul 22 4.29%
yes, but only dweasel 15 2.92%
no 96 18.71%
Voters: 513. You may not vote on this poll

GreyGhost
VeteranXX
Old
721 - 02-08-2013, 17:48
Load it up and send it on its way.

Sponsored Links
daerid
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
722 - 02-08-2013, 17:48
I've had them all on ignore for quite a while, so really it wouldn't matter to me, except when some dumb **** quotes one of these degenerates.

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
723 - 02-08-2013, 17:50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosencrantz View Post
I'm an enabler cause his antics are entertaining to me.

How are you guys not amused by his insane mood swings in this thread? He's already went back and forth from a distancing/aloof, "**** you guys, I don't need this place" mentality to "Aw, I'm just one of you guys, we're all Tribers here...bros before hos, bros," to wrongly persecuted complex and even briefly to vaguely threatening before settling back to conspiracy nut crazy.

If Rayn puts up a countdown to a banning (whether he goes through with it or not) we might yet see full on begging and panic.
I'm totally amused by it and I don't understand the people that get mad. Just keep poking him so he can talk about dragons and owls and ****.

soggynuts
VeteranXV
Old
724 - 02-08-2013, 17:55
plz don't ban tehvul he is ****ing entertaining as hell. I get to benefit from the entertaining idiocy of someone like him, without ever having to interact with him in real life. It's great.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
725 - 02-08-2013, 17:57
stop being so ****ing selfish, soggynuts

Fonzie
VeteranXV
Old
726 - 02-08-2013, 17:59
Everyone hates these people apparently but every thread their names are attached to are by far the most popular. 37 pages and 700+ replies. You guys are doing this wrong.

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
727 - 02-08-2013, 18:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fonzie View Post
Everyone hates these people apparently but every thread their names are attached to are by far the most popular. 37 pages and 700+ replies. You guys are doing this wrong.
Amen, and pass the plate.

Last edited by tehvul2; 02-08-2013 at 18:08..
Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
728 - 02-08-2013, 18:17
Like usual, tehvul avoids actually responding to the fact Rayn keeps calling him mentally ill.

ElectroWaffle
VeteranXX
Old
729 - 02-08-2013, 18:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
Like usual, tehvul avoids actually responding to the fact Rayn keeps calling him mentally ill.

tehvul2
Veteran++
Old
730 - 02-08-2013, 18:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcursion View Post
His life depends on others. My life does not. So the illness is all his.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S 3

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
731 - 02-08-2013, 18:36
fuk u *****

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
732 - 02-08-2013, 19:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehvul2 View Post

oh man that makes me giggle especially since tehvul collects SSI.

Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
733 - 02-08-2013, 19:04
Quote:
One man's trash is another man's treasure.
So I guess the latter man is manic tehvul2 and the former is depressive tehvul2.

RU485
VeteranX
Old
734 - 02-08-2013, 19:15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayn View Post
Let's not get too hung up on principles here. We're talking about a family of degenerate, insane, assholes. We ban people here. We do not allow free speech. We're just more lax than most.
True.

Although I disagree in principle, the fact remains that there are still serious realistic implications and multiple policy violations to consider. This is not America, this is TribalWar.

Go ahead and change my vote for the yes column dude, I'd imagine that you have much better things to worry about than some degenerate and his dysfunctional family slinging threats and potential legal issues at you personally and painting the walls with their own excrement here.

GKFC
VeteranXX
Old
735 - 02-08-2013, 19:40
Quote:
if i found an overwhelming 90% opinion in favor I would do it, but there are valid opinions in favor not to, although they are a tiny minority and I'm not sure I agree with them. I still have to think about it, there's really a problem here and you guys who say there isn't really need to think about it for the good of the forum and for the good of the poster. this isn't some obnoxious troll, this is someone who is bat**** insane. if you want to enable him and laugh, say so.
Enabling is the worst possible idea. He needs to realise he literally has nothing and fall. Keeping him around won't do that. And will continue to impact the majority of people who have voted him and his deadweight Father (although I somewhat believe they are actually just both tehvul) off the island. >80% is pretty ****ing convincing.

But if you don't ban tehvul now I'm sure somehow he will spin it that he's important enough to evade bans etc etc and become even more trollsome / deluded.

Your call.

Rayn
Tribalwar Admin
Contributor
Old
736 - 02-08-2013, 19:46
Quote:

Who are you kidding dude, seriously. Do you thinnk anyone believes a word you say? Why do you keep spouting bull****?

Where's the money coming from to pay for that Samsung Galaxy S 3 you're posting from right now, go ahead and tell me. Does the money sprout out of your ass? No? Then you depend on someone else. Give me some straight talk mother ****er and be precise - how does your life not depend on others, I'd love to hear it.

Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
737 - 02-08-2013, 19:52
why
I messed up, and did my time for it. Why continue to punish me? I would like to get a job like everyone else.
#1 - redmund garcia - 08/21/2011 - 13:11

Fonzie
VeteranXV
Old
738 - 02-08-2013, 19:59
Quote:
Who are you kidding dude, seriously. Do you thinnk anyone believes a word you say? Why do you keep spouting bull****?

Where's the money coming from to pay for that Samsung Galaxy S 3 you're posting from right now, go ahead and tell me. Does the money sprout out of your ass? No? Then you depend on someone else. Give me some straight talk mother ****er and be precise - how does your life not depend on others, I'd love to hear it.
Street money is off the books, bro. So are the 4 houses in multiple states that he owns secretly with no paperwork.

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
739 - 02-08-2013, 20:06
rayn is getting sucked in

Wowbagger
VeteranX
Old
740 - 02-08-2013, 20:14
Honestly, I think unless someone can forcibly get him to take his meds or get him committed there's really nothing anyone can do to talk even an iota of sense into him by this point. He's already lost his family, his friends, and any prospects of being employed. He's already at the bottom. He doesn't even have control of his own mind. Dragging your self out of the gutter requires a perseverance and stability that just get washed out by his particular brain chemistry. Can you imagine what's like to have a problem that by its nature prevents you from realizing you have a problem?

We all take turns making fun of his ridiculous ****, but yeah, this is probably something that should stop. Banning isn't going to fix anything on his end, but maybe laughing in his face is a bit too unethical. He was certainly an enlightening experience for me in how a broken brain works, but there isn't much else we can gain from this sad display.

Also dweasel was never entertaining in the slightest and said probably the creepiest **** ever said here. We don't need to hear him give more details on what he didn't do to his infant daughter. Keep him out.

Last edited by Wowbagger; 02-08-2013 at 20:17..
Page 37 of 44

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page do you support a perma banning of the garcias

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
'rent'mund garcia , garcias incest bukkake party , he thought he thought , hey jews fuck yous , in the anus the sperm go , mission accomplished , posted from my sore asshole , redmund garcia sexual deviant , redmund garcia-ged=rmund arcia , rest in piss spic , shitstains of society , tehvulwar , you ban you ban