Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page **** CHINA and the Boat it Rode in On
Page 3 of 32
Nmag
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
41 - 04-11-2020, 02:09
This Razer mouse is made in China. Can't make out the Keyboard (Logitech). I'll be doing my best to avoid MIC in future.

Sponsored Links
Synth
VeteranXX
Old
42 - 04-11-2020, 05:31
sounds like a guy who is broke and brought his family into a FOREIGN country rather than a real patriot and stayed here. Please bow out of any american politic conversations as you are now a disgraced EXPAT

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
43 - 04-11-2020, 05:48
severed is mitchdubai

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
44 - 04-11-2020, 06:54
You like that oriental ramen though... it***8217;s good enough to build a wooden ship and sail across the globe

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
45 - 04-11-2020, 07:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synth View Post
sounds like a guy who is broke and brought his family into a FOREIGN country rather than a real patriot and stayed here. Please bow out of any american politic conversations as you are now a disgraced EXPAT
better 2b an expat than an invader-enabling trade traitor like u, ching chang charlie

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
46 - 04-11-2020, 09:47
I Love CCP China Now!!
China removes dogs from livestock list, in step toward ban on consumption | Daily Sabah

no wait...
**** Them
too Little too Late
New Data Shows U.S. Companies Are Definitely Leaving China

Quote:
U.S. companies are leaving China thanks to the trade war. They***8217;ll leave even more thanks to the pandemic.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
47 - 04-11-2020, 10:13
World Health Org Omits Pro-CCP, s Own Coronavirus Timeline

Quote:
World Health Org Omits Pro-CCP, ***8216;Human to Human Transmission***8217; Lie from It***8217;s Own Coronavirus Timeline
Quote:
In January 14th, the WHO is known to have parroted the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) line that there was ***8220;no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission***8221; of the COVID-19 coronavirus.

But the entity***8217;s own ***8220;timeline***8221; of the event leaves said error out. Instead, the WHO skips right from January 10th, when they issued an ***8220;advisory***8221; on the coronavirus, to Jan 22nd, when members of the Emergency Committee said the event did not constitute a Public Health Emergency of International Concern.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48 - 04-11-2020, 10:37
Cuomo joins criticism of WHO response: 'Where were the warning signs?' | TheHill

Quote:
***8220;Where were the warning signs? Who should have blown the whistle?" Cuomo asked at a daily briefing. ***8220;The president has asked this question, and I think he***8217;s right. The president***8217;s answer is the World Health Organization should***8217;ve been blowing the whistle.***8221;

Cuomo said that as a governor he doesn***8217;t deal with much foreign policy, so he ***8220;doesn***8217;t know if that***8217;s right or wrong, but I know the question is right and sometimes the question is more important than the answer.***8221;
HUH? Ok non-leader dimy; thanks for your support...

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
49 - 04-11-2020, 12:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjoe View Post
great video on the origins of coronavirus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdd7dtDaYmM
I'm pulling this over here too mjoe; good find.

NoGodForMe
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
50 - 04-11-2020, 16:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
I'm pulling this over here too mjoe; good find.
Good video. You can watch it at 1.5 speed so it doesn't take 1 hour. Video basically tells what we already know. The virus was made in a lab and leaked. Didn't come from a sea food market. China then covered it up, and they tried to blame the USA.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
51 - 04-11-2020, 19:50
It's been a long time coming.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_gdMwkmycM
**** Google
**** China

Go ahead and type the exact same title of this video
into youtube search - see how far down the list of propaganda
you have to go before you find the Talking Cat
The Truth About Google, Eric Schmidt and China

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
52 - 04-12-2020, 01:34

Chinas quality control problem in leading coronavirus fight - Los Angeles Times

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 04-12-2020 at 01:37..
Synth
VeteranXX
Old
53 - 04-12-2020, 04:49
boomer OP moves to mexico and acts like he can have opinions on american politics lol.

only thing he has SeVerD was ties with the greatest country on earth am i rite

Last edited by Synth; 04-12-2020 at 04:54..
SINep
VeteranXX
Old
54 - 04-12-2020, 06:36
So here is why the Chinese in Australia are buying up all the baby formula as seen here.

Quote:
A few weeks ago, I was scrolling my Facebook feed and came across a video taken outside an Australian supermarket. The video featured about half a dozen Asian customers purchasing baby formula, two tins at a time, and stacking them neatly in a large pile outside of the market. Then, like a revolving door, they would return to the store to purchase two more. The pile amassed must have been at least 50-plus tins of baby formula.

Confused by the relevancy of the post, I looked to the comments to find animus from other mothers. There were accusations of extortion, unethical behavior, and law-breaking; some openly seethed with rage and even directed racism toward the Asians.

For the past several years, Australia has been experiencing a shortage in baby formula. To cope with dwindling stocks, supermarkets have implemented a two tin per customer policy. However, this shortage isn’t a result of a baby boom down under. It’s a result of a lack of reliable formula in a country in the opposite hemisphere, China. Hence the reason you find Chinese people buying all of the formula: they are sending it home.
Why Chinese Shoppers Are Going to Australia to Buy Loads of Baby Formula - Foundation for Economic Education (Back in January)

DAIGOU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azUaqMe0VWo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3gNQ9JnJ90

Last edited by SINep; 04-12-2020 at 07:27..
SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
55 - 04-12-2020, 12:43
**** China!
Help China!
http://chng.it/GHdt5Cssrr
Sign the petition to remove Tedros from the corrupt WHO

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
56 - 04-12-2020, 16:25
Quote:
**** China!
Help China!
http://chng.it/GHdt5Cssrr
Sign the petition to remove Tedros from the corrupt WHO
Chinese made all this technology so that boomers can spend all their unlimited time and severely limited energy raging on spam email chains thinking will make a difference.

If you want to make a real difference you should destroy everything in your house thats made in China and never buy another Chinese product again.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
57 - 04-12-2020, 16:30
That day is coming fella.. have you not been watching the news? Manufacturing is leaving china

New Data Shows U.S. Companies Are Definitely Leaving China

Japan to Pay Manufacturing Companies to Leave China - National File

Last edited by SuperTrap; 04-12-2020 at 16:33..
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
58 - 04-12-2020, 16:38
Quote:
Eric Schmidt and China
Schmidt was working with China for DragonFly program. Surveillance system++.

Also do not forget Eric Schmidt was working for North Korea back when the cia was still running North Korea. Here is pic on him with them.

"I work for the State Department" really means I work for the cia. Whose state department? HR Clinton's State Department. H Clinton, Eric Schmidt, Lisa Shields much?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HumDumpin View Post
email
Maybe those involved with the failed coup should not have used gmail drafts to communicate? James Comey, Hussein Obama, Valerie Jarrett, and many many more.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
59 - 04-12-2020, 16:44
Hopefully we'll declare Taiwan as the true leaders of China.

Taiwan - Government and society | Britannica
Democracy is messes but here they're working on it...like us
Quote:
...Nevertheless, the KMT regained the presidency and won a majority in the legislature in 2008, on a platform of its being a multiethnic party while advancing better government and ridding politics of the corruption that had plagued the DPP***8217;s Pres. Chen Shui-bian and his party. The DPP rebounded, however, winning both the presidency and a majority of seats in the legislature in 2016...

Last edited by SeVeReD; 04-12-2020 at 16:51..
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
60 - 04-12-2020, 16:47
China ****ed with the one nation on the planet that actually nuked another country. Twice. While the USA will not nuke China what the USA will do to China for what China has done will take China back 100 years at the very least.

Poke the big dog you get bit.

Page 3 of 32

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page **** CHINA and the Boat it Rode in On

Social Website Bullshit