FUCK CHINA and the Boat it Rode in On

I just watched it. I was in a few SEA countries from Dec 08 to Mar 04 so yea, I experienced a lot of virus related issues starting early Feb like travel bans, restrictions, plans and flights had to be changed etc... worrying about how to get home. When I did come back was barely still an issue at airports. Took about 7-10 days after to really start getting serious here... at least to most people lol.

Kinda the same for me here in Mazatlan Fiend.
I saw the states locking down, but everyone was still party gathering here. Stressed me out, but when the gov shut everything down, people listened and the shutdown has been dramatic here and continues.
Look at this shit. Usually the beach would be full of people, bandas playing music, and streets full of cars.
The tracks you see in the sand are the police riding up and down
kicking people off.

62Fk7SY.jpg

T1qRsyn.jpg

I came for the party
I stayed for the corona

Last edited:
https://www.foxnews.com/world/new-dossier-condemns-china-for-destroying-evidence-of-covid-19-outbreak

We've learned a huge lesson. Do not trust or do business with communist dictator closed regimes.

The dossier touches on themes that have been discussed in media reports about the outbreak of the virus, including an initial denial by China that the virus could be transmitted between humans, the silencing or "disappearing" of doctors who tried to speak up, the destruction of evidence in laboratories and refusal to provide live samples to international scientists working on a vaccine.

Wow
Great episode exposing China even more.
China shut down travel from Wuhan within China, but not to the rest of the world...
China Knew and decided they wanted the rest of the world to suffer with them. All about protecting the CCP.

Recognize Taiwan now!
and un-recognize China

Wow
Great episode exposing China even more.
China shut down travel from Wuhan within China, but not to the rest of the world...
China Knew and decided they wanted the rest of the world to suffer with them. All about protecting the CCP.

i legit wouldn't mind if we nuked them at this point

i see that oil is so in the dumps now china is going to Texas and buying up bankrupt oil fields for pennies on the dollar.

the rest of our farms are next (that they don't own already)

so it's all gain for them and all losing for us

better than war might be the idea of suing them into oblivion

the way that jewish family sued north korea after their son died there

apparently during international debate you can just take their property, commandeer it, if it resides in that jurisdiction or State.

That plus just cancelling debt we owe them..........

of course most of their holdings are in Blue States where our politicians are becoming defacto their politicians so it might not be so easy......but they have to pay and pay huge for their crimes with covid.

yet alone their current government sponsored agprop against us despite obviously and unequivocally being in the wrong (plus lab creators of covid)

also need to find out how and why we were funding this facility as well

Last edited:
Seen the lego video yet?

Holy shit! I didn't know what you meant; just saw this
CCP authorized propaganda
So many lies and omissions for a simple mind...
but someone will take this and fill in the blanks for them.

Video is shown and talked about at 52 min

but as always right now
you all should watch each episode for some interesting patriot content

I'd put most of my chips on

We were stuffing around in our lab with viruses bats carry and this virus accidently escaped. We didn't realise how bad it could be so we suppressed the stories. We could no longer suppress it and it was already going global by then.

Link with a time stamp to skip the earlier bit:

War Room: Pandemic EP 155 - The Five Eyes Report - YouTube

Last edited:
what does it matter? if you study evolution and look for the long run, homo sapiens will be gone from the world not too far down the road.

Back