[OFFICIAL] :bandit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You sound like my kind of toker. Last year I rolled up 21 joints for a 4 day backpacking trip, and it wasn't enough.

Hellooooooooo tolerance. :rolleyes:

:bandit:

this last strain i picked up is so fucking dense we are going through it fast as fuck.

between me and the wife we went through 2 quarters and an eighth in 6 days. Not that a couple BL's doesnt do the trick its jsut that when i stack a bowl it weighs 2 times as much as other strains with teh same amount in the bowl. That and the high for this stuff does not last long.

One of these days im gonna have to make it up to Oregon and we need to do a backpacking trip zear.

i went to bed too late also. i'm really sick of seeing all the michael jackson stuff on tv. I don't have cable yet so i'm stuck with that crappy digital box that gives me 10 channels. half of them are in spanish and the other half are abc, nbc, cbs, public tv and wgn.

i'm gonna watch oprah today :lol: i feel like such a housewife

finally some full melt in SD

amber glass
20jk1a1.jpg

kdpycl.jpg

took two hits and both times i got a head rush... legs felt wobbly... granted tho i had not eaten lunch and was kinda feeling shaky because no food.

finally some full melt in SD

amber glass

took two hits and both times i got a head rush... legs felt wobbly... granted tho i had not eaten lunch and was kinda feeling shaky because no food.

Now that is some tasty looking shit right there! Did you ask what the extraction method was?

@ Travace: Definitely. I've been trying to get one going for a few years.

@ dubsack: I'm in the Eugene area. That's three of us. When shall we go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back