[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The internet cracks me up.
Anyone else who lets ads through get inundated with BLAROKEN?

It's some company in Honk Kong who must think this stuff is appealing.

blaroken-1024x505.png
Damn! He's got calve pockets. I don't think I've ever had calve pockets before.

Shirley you don't believe that

show me the twitter pictures going out to 10's of 1000's of someone hold his severed head

How many hollywood celebs directly threatened him and attacking the whitehouse

When he was in office any negative thing spoke about him, and the person that spoke it was declared racist, regardless of the truth

this is what happens when you simp out and buy tacticool accessories like the ridgewallet and paracord survival bracelets.

Do not forget the testicles that hang from the undercarriage of trucks with lift kits. Badmofo took photos of his and posted them here.

Now that you have me thinking about it, I wonder what ad experiences someone like Data has. . .I'm terrified just musing on what they might be.

Do not forget the testicles that hang from the undercarriage of trucks with lift kits. Badmofo took photos of his and posted them here.

Now that you have me thinking about it, I wonder what ad experiences someone like Data has. . .I'm terrified just musing on what they might be.

Datas ads prob look like his sig used to

So, now what happens to the Bull Durham investigation? Does it just disappear? Does it proceed? Wet fart? Nothing to see here, move along? Thank you very much? Is it a chess piece waiting to be used in negotiations? With the Senate/House and presidency all Dem - I guess you need something to help sway the decision making process.

show me the twitter pictures going out to 10's of 1000's of someone hold his severed head

How many hollywood celebs directly threatened him and attacking the whitehouse

When he was in office any negative thing spoke about him, and the person that spoke it was declared racist, regardless of the truth

There were plenty of pictures of Obama in a noose hanging from a tree you fat ass slob

There were plenty of pictures of Obama in a noose hanging from a tree you fat ass slob

Yeah there were countless instances where the rednecks hung Obama in effigy, to the delight of most of TW.

With Juggernaut, here's what I do: until he starts reading the arguments against his position, he has to sit at the little kids table with Pagy and the person that uses the nickname Havax. When the dummies say things like "no one was allowed to criticize Obama" I just scroll past. Fool is more fun because he's read opposing arguments, and he shows up wanting to fight about those-- it's more engaging and fun.

Finding photographs and posts to show TW's kid-table where hillbillies mused over killing Obama is never going to result in them saying, "Oh, well I wasn't aware those things had happened. Now I am." That will never happen, because they have the attention span and memory of a cloud of gnats, so it's a waste of my time to respond to them.

What will we do without all of jared's miga

Boohoo :lol:

Very sad to see all the cuckservatives crying like hillary fans

Sad!

havax is so emotionally invested it's just sad to watch

I hope you can live through the next 4 my doot

I'm don't have enough emotional maturity to find it sad. Right now, watching those people get mad is delightfully fun for me. I'm being childish and mean-spirited, and I couldn't be prouder about it.

Back