Police Kill For Fun [Video]

4lo6kVH.jpg

kill niggers

Optics matter. Have you ever seen cops teargassing someone holding a box of puppies?

no, b/c those fag protestors always drop the box of puppies when the gas is released

fking emmitt smith wouldn't be able 2 hang on 2 a box of puppies with all that tear gas around

The knee on the neck thing is clearly idiotic. If they can't restain him with cuffs AND ankles, then they are incompetent.
Dont quote me on this but I am almost positive that this is something they are taught to do to get an unruly individual to calm down while on the ground.

We see this all the time only now is it a problem. Hopefully this, as well as using dogs, will stop being used.

i would have jackie chan'd the shit out of all those cops and then they would wind up apologizing @ the end of the movie

Should use taser and force compliance that way. At least they wouldn't be dead. The neck thing is bullshit and a lazy/dangerous way to restrain someone.

Dont quote me on this but I am almost positive that this is something they are taught to do to get an unruly individual to calm down while on the ground.

We see this all the time only now is it a problem. Hopefully this, as well as using dogs, will stop being used.

nope, they are taught to knee between the shoulderblades

Cops are idiots. It's way easier to subdue someone by tickling them. They are working WAY to hard.

If they are ticklish then consider the old thumb in the butthole trick. NFL players used to do all the time to get someone to drop the ball.

also the knee to the neck isnt wat killed him

he died from a crack overdose

y do u think the cops + ambulance were called in the 1st place

Back