Terror attack on UK Parliament? by JoMo - Page 7 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Terror attack on UK Parliament?
Page 7 of 14
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
121 - 03-23-2017, 13:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salieri View Post
great comeback. Have you tried this one? I am rubber, you are glue.

Tell me where the SJW touched you.

LONDON ELITE CHECKING IN

with the grace and charm of expats like Midgedumbai

Sponsored Links
Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
122 - 03-23-2017, 13:50
Quote:
great comeback. Have you tried this one? I am rubber, you are glue.

Tell me where the SJW touched you.
im not sure what you're expecting, i dont live in london so im not entitled to an opinion

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
123 - 03-23-2017, 13:52

Salieri
VeteranXV
Old
124 - 03-23-2017, 13:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
im not sure what you're expecting, i dont live in london so im not entitled to an opinion
Don't know where you got it into your head that I said anything of the sort.

You obviously have some unresolved issues.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
125 - 03-23-2017, 14:02
Quote:
Don't know where you got it into your head that I said anything of the sort.

You obviously have some unresolved issues.
can one of those unresloved issues be with muslims trying to murder us and liberals being okay with it?

Salieri
VeteranXV
Old
126 - 03-23-2017, 14:04
Don't think anyone is okay with the fact that radical muslims want to kill people, think 'liberals' have an issue with tarring the entirety of islam with the same brush. That is the dividing line.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
127 - 03-23-2017, 14:12
Quote:
Don't think anyone is okay with the fact that radical muslims want to kill people, think 'liberals' have an issue with tarring the entirety of islam with the same brush. That is the dividing line.
Well, you don't really know when Sudden Jihadi Syndrome will strike. It's a lot like Pit Bulls.. Most are pretty chill... but then a couple will go bat**** crazy for no ****ing reason and murder your next door neighbors kid for no reason.

WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
128 - 03-23-2017, 14:13
Quote:
You make them sound so sane.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
129 - 03-23-2017, 14:14
Quote:
thats such a retarded, fabricated argument. theres no person on earth (ok maybe some in isreal) that feel all muslims are bad.

let lord and savior sam harris cleanse your soul

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCM2rU7mFKk

Last edited by Pagy; 03-23-2017 at 14:16..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
130 - 03-23-2017, 14:14
Quote:
or even treating them like you already do the IRA you cried so much about

Salieri
VeteranXV
Old
131 - 03-23-2017, 14:16
Well then what is the ****ing problem?

Salieri
VeteranXV
Old
132 - 03-23-2017, 14:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
or even treating them like you already do the IRA you cried so much about
What? How did I treat Catholics and the Irish differently as a result of the bombings of the IRA? What are you trying to say here? Last I checked the IRA or what is now the Real IRA are a listed terrorist organisation.

Last edited by Salieri; 03-23-2017 at 14:19..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
133 - 03-23-2017, 14:20
zero ****ing tolerance for one group

criminalizing even complaining about muslims, after an attack, for another

Muslims to use Sharia law in Britain, says activist | UK | News | Express.co.uk

brought to you by the makers of blasphemy laws for pissing on a kuran (6 years) but high fives for burning a bible

and a year in prison for putting bacon near a mosque, but emergency release status for refugees raping young kids

you guys have lost your got dam minds

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
134 - 03-23-2017, 14:22
i am serious when i say that people like you are more upset about islam being unfairly characterized than you are about these never ending and almost weekly terrorist attacks

as you arrogantly spew your own silly **** about Catholicism and right wing radicalism

that is what the rest of us are noticing

that you think the victims of your insanity are the aggressors and the terrorist sympathizers are the victims

Salieri
VeteranXV
Old
135 - 03-23-2017, 14:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Tele View Post
i am serious when i say that people like you are more upset about islam being unfairly characterized than you are about these never ending and almost weekly terrorist attacks

as you arrogantly spew your own silly **** about Catholicism and right wing radicalism

that is what the rest of us are noticing

that you think the victims of your insanity are the aggressors and the terrorist sympathizers are the victims
Nothing of the sort. I only ever brought up the IRA to demonstrate that London has been suffering this **** for ages, and it becomes the background noise of living in London. We have always had a terrorist risk. No it is not an ideal situation at all (understatement) and absolutely I'd love it to be different. Worry about islam being seen as a scapegoat and having sympathy for terrorists victims are not mutually exclusive. My issue is that demonising Islam only serves to throw more people into the arms of the radicals, and I agree that Islam has a lot of people teetering on the brink of that decision.

I never once equated or tried to excuse Islamic terrorism with the concepts of Catholic terrorism. You can look back, I never did, you're a fool for not reading anything I wrote, just filling in with the blanks with words from your own head.

I've never felt terrorists sympathizers are the victims, although a couple on here arguing against me have legitimately expressed sympathy for terrorists of the Catholic variety.

Last edited by Salieri; 03-23-2017 at 14:39..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
136 - 03-23-2017, 14:39
Quote:
Nothing of the sort. I only ever brought up the IRA to demonstrate that London has been suffering this **** for ages, and it becomes the background noise of living in London.
and look at how you define the IRA as a terrorist organization

the no tolerance laws and policies regarding them or anyone who even sympathizes with them

that is what others are asking you to perhaps do again...but we feel like the people of your nation are too worried about hurting feelings of foreigners, being called intolerant, prejudiced, than having consistency about this very serious problem

I don't live there. I don't really care what you do. I just can't help but scoff at the outrage you guys openly have over the IRA but how you are afraid to even apply a title to radical Islam. A coincidence noted and observed by our last President as well.

Last edited by Captain Tele; 03-23-2017 at 14:42..
WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
137 - 03-23-2017, 14:41
Quote:
Nothing of the sort. I only ever brought up the IRA to demonstrate that London has been suffering this **** for ages, and it becomes the background noise of living in London. We have always had a terrorist risk. No it is not an ideal situation at all (understatement) and absolutely I'd love it to be different. Worry about islam being seen as a scapegoat and having sympathy for terrorists victims are not mutually exclusive. My issue is that demonising Islam only serves to throw more people into the arms of the radicals, and I agree that Islam has a lot of people teetering on the brink of that decision.

I never once equated or tried to excuse Islamic terrorism with the concepts of Catholic terrorism. You can look back, I never did, you're a fool for not reading anything I wrote, just filling in with the blanks with words from your own head.

I've never felt terrorists sympathizers are the victims, although a couple on here arguing against me have legitimately expressed sympathy for terrorists of the Catholic variety.
No one expressed sympathy. I simply pointed out the difference between people committing acts in the name of liberation and domination.

Them being Catholic really had nothing to do with their attacks and everything to do with them wanting freedom for their homeland.

Islamic Terrorism is not a fight for liberation, it's a fight for domination.

Salieri
VeteranXV
Old
138 - 03-23-2017, 14:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by WarBuddha View Post
Islamic Terrorism is not a fight against liberation, it's a fight for domination.
I'm honestly not sure. You may think that, but I'm willing to bet that many IS fighters and homegrown radicalised muslims think they are fighting for justice, or collateral damage 'equality', against imperialist Western nations.

It's not what's in the mind of the victims that characterises a Freedom Fighter, but what's in the mind of those carrying out the deeds.

The IRA terrorists didn't stick to military targets. I'm not sure the victims of the Omagh bombings would think what the Real IRA did was the way to fight for liberation.

I have no sympathy for any of these terrorists, and I don't approve of their cause in the slightest.

On another note Pagy, that video was interesting, thank you. A civilised discussion between 2 intelligent commentators.

My biggest worry for me and my family does indeed stem from these issues. I'm more worried about the response of the West to these issues and not that they dont exist. If Islam is indeed a PitBull, or have the potential to be one, you don't go around poking it. A lot of the anti-Islam rhetoric around at the moment is, in my opinion, hugely inflammatory. Which is touched upon by the anchor in Pagy's video. A prudent, well thought out approach imo should not be a sign of appeasement, although many probably would think it is.

Last edited by Salieri; 03-23-2017 at 14:55..
WarBuddha
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
139 - 03-23-2017, 14:50
Quote:
I'm honestly not sure. You may think that, but I'm willing to bet that many IS fighters and homegrown radicalised muslims think they are fighting for justice, or collateral damage 'equality', against imperialist Western nations.

It's not what's in the mind of the victims that characterises a Freedom Fighter, but what's in the mind of those carrying out the deeds.

The IRA terrorists didn't stick to military targets. I'm not sure the victims of the Omagh bombings would think what the Real IRA did was the way to fight for liberation.
What was the goal of the IRA?

Free Ireland

What is the goal radical Islam?

Kill all infidels.

You can't compare the two.

The closest thing to the IRA is maybe Palestinians attacking Israel.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
140 - 03-23-2017, 14:50
leftists and their freedom fighter versus terrorist conflation

they recognize liberation and sovereignty (but only for foreigners, never for locals, unless they are native minorities who lost their land to white aggressors many centuries later).

they always sympathize with the wrong group in my mind.....they do this because at the end of the day they care more about skin color/others culture than they do property rights and NAP of being left the hell alone

whereas I care far more about the opposite

Page 7 of 14

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Terror attack on UK Parliament?

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
alex dare levert , alex knapik-levert