[NFL] 2017 Offseason & Draft

I feel for him for sure but damn people, control your kids. I don't have kids but I have dogs and I don't move a vehicle if they are outside.

kiper's 3 rd mock on insider:

Spoiler

not even a bucs fan but i hope they get that group

Adrian Peterson's two-year deal with the Saints includes $3.5 million guaranteed.

The guaranteed money consists of a $2.5-million signing bonus and his $1-million base salary in 2017, so the Saints will be able to get out of the contract relatively scot-free after this season if they so choose. That decision will likely come before his $750,000 roster bonus is due on the third league day of 2018.

Spoiler

Raiders acquired RB Marshawn Lynch and a 2018 sixth-round pick from the Seahawks in exchange for a 2018 fifth-round pick.

Lynch is in Oakland Wednesday to take his physical, which he should pass considering he's rarely been injured in his career and is coming off a year in retirement. The Raiders apparently were impressed with Lynch's conditioning at his recent visit. Lynch is getting a two-year deal from the Raiders, though it's likely a one-year pact with an option. He just turned 31 but will be running behind a top-three offensive line, which is a massive upgrade from his final year in Seattle.

:lol:

Shawn Lynch on Twitter:

ovSNORO.jpg

draft in 3 hrs

Mary Kay Cabot of the Cleveland Plain Dealer reports the Browns will select Texas A&M EDGE Myles Garrett with the No. 1 overall pick.

Even the Browns can't screw this one up. Cabot's report comes via "multiple league sources." While the smoke around Mitchell Trubisky possibly leaping Garrett and becoming the Browns' preferred choice at No. 1 has been heavy, Cabot reports the Browns have been "working the phones" trying to trade up from No. 12 in order to come away with both Garrett and Trubisky on Thursday.

Back