When I get married my wife will bring home the bacon and also be the breadwinner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obibun

Veteran XV
That way she'll be well prepared to slave away in the kitchen making me tasty bacon sandwiches while I play Half-Life 6

this public service announcement brought to you by the Vet^X who fucks the most models, Obibun

thank you and goodnight

My gf gets 1.7 million when her grandmother dies.

Her gma is currently 87, and has had 2 strokes.

I'm gonna marry this bitch.

The funny thing is, you aren't nearly as clever as you've seemed to convince yourself.

the funny thing is, the second half of your sentence is grammatically incomplete

and at the same time you're judging other people's cleverness

bravo

bravo

Oh boy, I guess you really got me there. What is it about your ego that you crave so much attention?

wait let's rewind and go back to how you're calling people out on their "cleverness" while in the same breath are completely unable to construct a simple sentence successfully in your native tongue

do you ever try to explain to people irl what you spend a lot of time on the internet doing?

'yeah i type these fukken awesome posts about myself and all these internet dudes keep responding, and they hate it!! so i keep responding back!! you dont even know how good it makes me feel. you dont understand'

how do you ever validate it ??

wait, post "mrraah" again, because you really seemed to enjoy that one

and then go back to attacking my grammar

you're fucking this up

PREPOSITIONS MOTHERFUCKER
DO YOU SPEAK THEM

samuel.jpg

anyway now that those nerdily nerds have been dealt with

has anyone else watched Parks and Recreation? I mean shit

the first season was kind of slow but I've been laughing constantly during season 2 episodes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back