[143 wpm] One hundred and fourty three words per minute

You were serious Obi, I pushed you into full-blown nerd-rage.

Why are you moving off the topic? Oh wait now you're leaving the thread.

looool

I'm not sure I understand ellen's logic here.. maybe because I'm not autistic. He seems to forget how he had a total nerd rage breakdown, went completely legit psycho, was laughed at by every single person in the forum and then got banned when his rage meltdown reached critical mass..

Also: GREAT SUCCESS. My dick hurts and Sherlock Holmes was a pretty entertaining movie.

Last edited:
Nah it's cool, I'm glad you pointed it out. It's a pretty glaring error that apparently isn't well known because ordinarily the typical nerdgins would've jumped on it like rare WoW loot in the first page if it was.

Obibun admits he's wrong.

I just wanted to point this out.

not that this is relevant to anything, but has obi ever been in a picture with one of these "hot" girls?

no, i just think it's kind of weird if he's never been in a single picture with a girl that he's supposedly fucked

and he seems like the kind of person that wouldn't care about posting it here

Tisk tisk Obi, I wish just pushing your buttons, and like a good little puppet you started dancing. You were shitting bricks. I wish I had pursued how a 5th year student qualified for a 3rd year program. lol at you informing Queen's of an "internet stalker." You were shitting bricks. You got owned and played for the emo bitch that you are.

But really the subject now is: Obi hasn't had sex for 4 months.

Is his baller status in the shittar? Sadly, I think it is Obi. It seems without the belt and convertible, you're just another nerd. :(

4 months in a co-ed dorm, and not a single score. How can this be?

Last edited:
type tests are stupid because they make you retype a phrase someone else has written. fuck that. You should be able to type whatever the fuck you want and have it calculate wpm.

iqaweugh987243gh98bu4gl,aswedjghfqol

1400 wpm bitches

Lot of nerd virgins up in this thread all of the sudden

not that this is relevant to anything, but has obi ever been in a picture with one of these "hot" girls?

I've posted easily half a dozen of me with girls, usually with my tongue down their throats

Sadly the nerdvirgins conveniently forget these photos

EDIT: oh and obi that was a zophartard style bump... just sayin'

Well considering I had to leave yesterday to go fuck my hot blonde and see a movie, rather than just bumping it with a one-word reply as a desperate cry for attention, I'd say it was distinctly not a Zopharoth bump

edit2: oh and the 'fourty' vs. this is classic

What's classic is you read this thread and didn't realize it which means you're as much of a dumb shit as I was, so don't try to play the "OH LAWDY THAT'S CLASSIC" card

Last edited:
does arsin honestly think anyone takes him seriously

like for real?

I just get this feeling he's sitting there extremely contented with himself like he's woven some masterful evil genius plot when in reality he's like the retarded kid who isn't aware of his surroundings

Speak for yourself. Oh wait, you just did.

Obi, do you think anyone believes this (other than wannabe playa lgbr):
Well considering I had to leave yesterday to go fuck my hot blonde and see a movie ...

Sure you did Obi. Ofcourse you did Obi! There, there Obi, are you feeling better?

Obi's so tiny I'd break him.

I can just see the smug look of satisfaction on ellen's face as he hits reply and it makes me lol
I'm sure it does.

It amuses me to jerk around someone who feels he is better than other people. And after all, you are easily played. But I think we've covered this already, so moving on ...

Why are you lying about having slept with the girl Obi? That's not very nice.

33w63yt.jpg

Barbra-Streisand.jpg

Last edited:
Back