The art to GG's

Well, it won't let me bump it - but go 2 page 42 in tribes talk. I posted "Revival of TR" towards the bottom. You replied in it 4-5 times, and we played for several weeks lol.

So you HAVE played TR with me - and I even think you did back then tbh, but you just don't remember. I know Sharp, izod, and several others would remember me though. :)

Anyway, I meant that it explains the attitude. You gave me shit, so I gave you shit back. We're even.

Now that you maybe know who I am, and I know who you are - truce? K

no demos in that thread

also that is 2013 TR, would not call that the TR community. TR had a legit ladder, and random tournies outside of TWL. i take ucl under my wing when we did this tho, he pick up real quick.

shoutout to paradork wherever u r

no demos in that thread

also that is 2013 TR, would not call that the TR community. TR had a legit ladder, and random tournies outside of TWL. i take ucl under my wing when we did this tho, he pick up real quick.

shoutout to paradork wherever u r

Oh I know, lol - but that's proof we played together at least. ;)

I played in at least 1 TR ladder. I was on Izods team for one.. I can't remember the tag we used for sure though. I think it might have been just Sir, as in "Sir Izod" - I know I got Sir Panama from somewhere, maybe it was an LT ladder, idk. Wish I had saved all my smurfs in my config from back then so I could remember things better.

I didn't start playing TR at the peak of it.. it was shortly after I believe.

As a matter of fact, I have always been several months/years behind mods.

I started playing tribes football after it began and had been around a while.

Tried TR somewhere during that time, but the best of TR had already passed I think.

From there moved to RenLT, but that was a skeleton of what it once was as well.

And then baseLT, and that was more of the same.

I've always missed out on the first year or so of a mod's prime. Kind of lame, actually.

Anyway - how else would I know all those names of past TR players - I've no reason to lie about anything, hahaha. I don't remember if I ever even played a game of LT with vector, fufu, Hellraisr.

Hell, we should get a small group and play TR again sometime. I know pak, pacinko, and several others that play regularly would do some TR. Malice probably would.

Okay, we're playing TR tonight. Come play with us Copa.

only need 6 really. My brother would probably play.

EDIT: Is there even a TR server anymore??

Last edited:
lol no salt kristopher

just funny that this dude says i was an 'average capper' when i was never known as a capper at all.

greatest chaser of all time, put some respek on my name

Back