Hilde so pretty

groov

Veteran XX
look at those sexy bowls

hilde.png

i doubt ill release that config i just threw some stupid rectangle boxes and health bars i made a few years ago into the grey config to see what it would look like

also meph is right i have been watching many 80's/90's movies so that may explain the color scheme

in the last few weeks i watched Empire Records, Taking Care of Business, Secret of My Success, Summer/Ski School, Real Genius, Good Morning Vietnam

also how did i never see Empire Records wtf Liv Tyler is ridic hot in it

i doubt ill release that config i just threw some stupid rectangle boxes and health bars i made a few years ago into the grey config to see what it would look like

also meph is right i have been watching many 80's/90's movies so that may explain the color scheme

in the last few weeks i watched Empire Records, Taking Care of Business, Secret of My Success, Summer/Ski School, Real Genius, Good Morning Vietnam

also how did i never see Empire Records wtf Liv Tyler is ridic hot in it

damn ya empire records very formative for meph; liv tyler quintessential humble american babe in that movie

4760bfe509a1ee4dc72d9b68d042fce3.jpg

also in case you missed ANOTHER FUKN GEM : Heathers

Winona in Heathers is mental HNNNNNNGGGGG schwing for meph

giphy.gif

foreal liv tyler.

and this was back when renee zellweger was young and didn't look like she was eating lemons all the time

i dont know how i missed that movie, its like... one of the most 90's movies that ever was

and :lol: heathers i remember when that came out in like late 80's and so many chicks went out and bought horrible jackets with shoulder pads like these

o-HEATHERS-facebook.jpg

we also watched White Men Can't Jump and i wanted to stab rosie perez for her annoying voice and character

BITCH U SAID U WERE THIRSTY STFU ABOUT THE GLASS OF WATER AND DRINK IT

Back