yo lemon why the hate bro?

hahaha, thats right, that stripper was actually cool as fuck, 2 years tripping in the desert wtf

hay guys I didn't read the thread but i don't hate you guys
i just lol a bunch k?

vanster you know you have somewhere to crash in sonoma county righty

fraggle ignores me totally i think i am one of the few people that jew fraggle is generally annoyed or irritated by more then himself

Fraggle I am always insulted by your coldness to me, I try to show some love, I even defend you agianst Kurayami and you always throw the cold shoulder to me. I am immature to you, yet you do some immature things to? Hmmm

Ok I guess we are epals agian. I would like to spend one evening with you Fraggle to make me into a man.... maybe my "balls would drop".

anyone with half a brain cell knew that Animo's wall st billionaire was an act. but that wasn't the point. it was hilarious as shit, you wanted to believe in a real life Patrick Bateman. suspend reality and live it up, broheems.

Ok I guess we are epals agian. I would like to spend one evening with you Fraggle to make me into a man.... maybe my "balls would drop".
i'm not really that guy, and one night doesn't transform anyone. its really just a matter of getting out of your comfort zone enough times so that you feel like you're comfortable everywhere; or at least at most places.

Back