rayn, how much to buy tribalwar

are you really playing this out to be a troll now

i'm just not seeing it logroller

you legitimately called ephraim untrustworthy

it was a troll

the only way to troll fraggle is to argue about something he takes seriously and not back down

i did this exact same thing to him five years ago after a happy loggy run

i posted in that maccain thread days ago announcing that i was going to post my wager on the last date

why would i do that if i really didn't trust him

man you guys do not appreciate genius

this all dates back to tribalwars. when i got banned for cheating logroller came to me on irc, and privately asked me if i was cheating. i denied using a cheat. then logroller said to me "look man, if i find out you're lying to me then i'm never going to believe another thing you say ever, realize that." i continued to deny using a cheat. then when the shit hit the fan big time and i released the cheats, the hate filled version of logroller emerged :)

and just to settle the score on that tribalwars.net thing: i actually was pissed at you, fraggle. mostly that's because i get competitve in games, and i was manipulating you with threats. yet if i am being honest with myself, i was pissed at the time.

my neighbor worked for the "state department" and he played that game too, and we devised a strategy to leverage my persona to take over the entire tribe, and we did it and held it for a week, but lobster made it too annoying.

Back