Choo Choo Motherfucker........

jawa_domino_agen_domino_online_kereta_bawa_kotoran-2.jpg

Last edited:
poop truck train poop truck train poop truck train poop truck train poop truck train poop truck train poop truck train poop truck train poop truck train poop truck train poop truck train poop truck train poop truck train poop truck train poop truck train poop truck train poop truck train poop truck train poop truck train poop truck train

I don't gamble, but I would imagine if I did I'd probably be interested in what Mitch has to say on that subject. He certainly knows a lot more than me when it comes to gambling.

midgepussy happi 2 b takem slaps cross him pussyass wytrash fukn pastyass fukn teefz n m0uf lykka d00 so useta gittn irl even midgepussy own famly fukn h8 him n tell him 2 kill umself buuuuut newp d00 here to cuck dafuq out smdh lol :jester:

It is content. Click the link, don't be a big baby. If it's anything nasty I will accept a lifetime ban.

Also, Vegas is in November, Venetian Deepstacks tournament as per tradition. But poker isn't gambling etc....

this is great content mitch thanks for making another hit thread

Yeah I'm out. Havax and Midst1, enjoy it fellas, sorry this is all you have in life, must fucking suck to be either less than 100 lbs or more than 300 lbs in your moms basement, whichever you are. GG fellas, been nice knowing ya. Raynman, please close this account ASAP. Have you shut it down yet?

this is great content mitch thanks for making another hit thread

You have now posted that like 50 times, sometimes when it's content, sometimes when it isn't. You literally have no value to add to anything, and of course I wouldn't expect you to understand the irony of this, because, well, you're as dim as a 1 watt bulb. Keep trying though.

In before "yeah but -854754880440" Yawn.

You know the rules, if i have to click a link then fuck you.

Spoiler

These mitch quotes are great. For a man who lives the dream in the wonderland of dubai he sure is worried about his TW e-rep... should we be worried that his life isnt as amazing as he'd like us to believe? Is there something else going on here we should be worried about? Mitch come on buddy just open up and be honest with us.

These mitch quotes are great. For a man who lives the dream in the wonderland of dubai he sure is worried about his TW e-rep... should we be worried that his life isnt as amazing as he'd like us to believe? Is there something else going on here we should be worried about? Mitch come on buddy just open up and be honest with us.

My life isn't amazing. It's pretty good though, happy how it panned out so far. its of it are amazing, bits of it are normal, bits of it are shit. Nothing massively out of the ordinary. Well, unless you compare it with some of the nerdlings in here who love to have a pop.

Back