Are you going to miss Kurayami?

i have been in and out of the hospital the last week. i did not have time to attend to this during the day after around noon my time. i am home now and I have removed fraggle permanently. prior to the threads which were made, he called kurayami to harass him in real life. the guy just has gotta go now. i can't even wrap my head around taking the internet that seriously.

i have been in and out of the hospital the last week. i did not have time to attend to this during the day after around noon my time. i am home now and I have removed fraggle permanently. prior to the threads which were made, he called kurayami to harass him in real life. the guy just has gotta go now. i can't even wrap my head around taking the internet that seriously.

so where is the line, just out of curiousity?

is it posting someone's personal information?

or is it someone affecting them in real life?

my guess is they just knew there was no way to stop that shit storm and are taking a hands off approach until it is over and the dust settles. Then they will come out of hiding with the ban stick smacking people left and right to finally put an end to RL drama on TW.

Then everyone will leave and Colosus will get to keep the labtop.

edit: and I'm wrong! :)

Last edited:
This is bs, i've had you assholes email my employer and get me fired for making a racist jew comment, and no one got banned.

admins are fucking biased.

I'm going to post kurayami's phone # in protest.

fucking with dio
fucking with jason kotz

---------------------- <- the line

fucking with kurayami

this is kind of what i'm getting at...

the 'rule is the rule' argument seems to be selectively implemented....

i not saying fraggle shouldn't be banned... but applying the rule equally to all is probably a step in the right direction.

Back