Why does TseTse lie about his life?

I remember when Dr. Jonez made a bunch of posts about how he was starting to work out. That lasted about 2 weeks.

I think we've got the rest of your life to make ugly jokes, because unless you're getting a full head transplant there isn't much chance of your situation improving.

But then again, maybe you'll plow into another family while driving to the hospital for surgery. Maybe you'll get it right this time and finish yourself off.

Got any more fat jokes that I haven't heard a million times before? :lol:

Did you really just say that you hope I die?

Also, as ugly as I might be, I'm still physically able to have sexual relations with women.

Let me know when you've lost enough weight to actually get your penis into a woman's vagina.

Did you really just say that you hope I die?

Also, as ugly as I might be, I'm still physically able to have sexual relations with women.

Let me know when you've lost enough weight to actually get your penis into a woman's vagina.

Did I hurt your feelings? :mecry:

Good one again there, ptavv. Where do you get all this original material? Have you ever considered a career in comedy? :brows:

I just think that being made fun of by someone on the internet is perhaps not the best reason to sincerely wish that they a) get in a car accident and injure others and b) die.

But then again I also didn't celebrate when Tom Brady got injured, even though I hate the Patriots.

Maybe I'm just a big old softy.

Although I'm definitely not as big as DrJonez.

ptavv did u collect lots of insurance money when ur face was bashed in

ptavv y do u hate me for pointing out your face etc?

Oh. Well I wanted you to die because you're stupid and unfunny, not because you make fun of me. Whatever works, though. :shrug:

ugliness is what people with shitty personalities blame for women not liking them

when in reality, being ugly isn't that big a deal

women aren't nearly as superficial as guys are

al muktar please post a huge picture of yourself here

no one has ever seen ur ugly ass

here's one from lastnight

baloopsnz2.jpg

I am a baller even with flu

Back